2: Squishy Face

Allyssa Moriones

I stepped inside, not bothering the guards who took over the store. I just dropped my jaw when I saw familiar laughs, and the way they scoot around the store. I was in a terrible and unstable matter when one man came to me.

"Are you okay? You look pale! Fuck, hey! Talk to meeee." Believe it or not. Michael Gordon Clifford is fucking speaking to me. Oh my fuck.

"Wait! I know her." There comes Luke Robert Hemmings. Putting his hands around me. Holy shit, this is so real.

"W-what? You know me?" I scoffed.

"Of course! You are Mr. and Mrs. Moriones' daughter. They are our mom and dad at the studio. Plus, they provide everything we need. Didn't you know us?" Luke mumbled.

As far as I know, my dad used to work at a recording company. I was 10 back then when I first heard of it. And shit, how come my parents didn't tell me all about this? I'm so fucking done.

"Actually," I started. "Dad didn't even tell me about this recording stuff he's working." I stopped, my breathing hitched. "Whenever I tell them that you guys will be somewhere near here in L.A, they will just burst out of the house and say that work is hurrying them, actually guys, I am one of your fans."

That moment passed by a blurr, Michael and Luke standing frozen upon me. When Ashton Fletcher Irwin, the fucking hot drummer came between us three. "Hey dorks! Who do we have here?" His eyes widened when he saw me. "Allyssa?" he uttered.

"H-hiiiii." I waved my hand at them. Just then I waved, they laughed straightly at my face. They were just like what I watched on Keek videos, they were all so jolly and fun to be with.

"What's with my face? Is there something funny?" I whimpered. The heck, my nerves are literally cracking of joy at the moment.

I became sad when I didn't see who I wanted my eyes laid on to. I didn't see Calum Thomas Hood, the man I really love since day one. My goal, is to pinch his face because you know, it makes him so fucking adorable. After a minute of laughing so hard right at my face, Ashton regained the feel to talk.

"Don't think that we don't like meeting you. We were just stunned because the daughter of our mom and dad of the company, is actually a big fan of us."

Right now, I could tell, I am in desperate fucking hell.