11: I Love You

Allyssa Moriones

I woke up at the sight of Calum. Tugging me into his embrace. This feeling, is the one I have been longing for so long. The warmth of his hands made me feel so loved since then. I remembered how he kissed me on the cold street. The way he cupped my face and the way he intently looks at me. This, for me, is true love.

"Good morning, beautiful." Calum spoke in a husky way. The nerve of this guy to make me shiver and long for his kiss. I pinched his squishy face, then there goes my goal. It had been checked out. "Aw!" he muttered. I sighed, "Oh, shit. I'm so sorry baby." I showered kisses on his cheeks before I hugged him.

This is what I've been waiting for. Sweet moments that will never be erased in a book. This kind of mornings makes me go crazy, and this is again the first time I did this with him, the Calum Hood.

"How long have you been fangirling?" he spoke, just to break the silence. "Since you were posting YouTube covers." I smiled. Seeing him asking about this thing is so cute, I can't say no to that. "It's a funny thing," I started, "But, fan girling over you, and the three is such a big opportunity." He smiled, making me blush a little. "I just wanted you to know, that you and the rest of your bandmates saved a lot of girls out there from self-harming themselves. I want to thank you for being an inspiration, to me, to us."

With that, I found myself kissed by him. He was just staring at me, he really wants to surprise me ever since. I sighed, breathing hitched by the kiss. "Thank you, too." he said. "For what?" "For being one of the best girls I ever met my whole life," he stopped. "I admit, I met a lot of fangirls, like you, before. But, you," he cupped my face and put our foreheads together. "You, are the reason why I'm here in this kind of industry." he stopped for a moment, but then I saw him crying over the fact I am not yet saying anything, that I know he needs to tell me something very, very important.

"What's wrong? Is there something bothering you?" I asked him as I tilted his chin, tears pooling his eyes. He sighed. "I just remembered about, a girl, who made me feel loved before. But, now, she's.. She's gone with another man." He wiped his tears and kissed me harshly.

He pinned me into my bed and his soft lips ran down to my neck, I let out a soft moan. "C-Calum.." I catched my breath because of the kiss we shared. He was gripping my thighs, he was undoing my underwear after. I bit my lip just as he unbuckle the belt on his jeans. Seeing him this hot, turns the fuck out of me.

Calum was a big adrenaline. He makes me go crazy, driving me to the fact that I want to take him anywhere and shout that, hey! Look at this man, I love him so much that it hurts every single piece of my heart and breaks it into pieces.

He kissed my belly button, and he was in between of my throbbing core. I was longing for this. The sight of him kissing it, a loud moan left my mouth. "Oh, my fuck, Calum," I whimpered. He slid two fingers inside me, making me moan loudly. "Oh, shit," I muttered. "I know you love that, baby girl." The nickname he just gave me. "Fuck, you're so tight for me." he scowled. My legs started shaking, I was about to climax. His fingers pushed in and out fast, making me moan and that's how my first morning orgasm made me. It was passionate.

He slid a condom into his erect member. Pleasuring me as the burning sensation of this morning sex, craved me. He climbed up to the bed, making me startle a little. "Tell me if it hurts, okay babe?" I nodded. He pushed inside me, making my back arch. The feeling was fucking good, it made me whimper so loud, echoing through the thick walls of my room. "Oh, my God," I panted, his thrust became deeper and deeper. "Fuck, baby," he whimpered. "I love you so fucking much." I dug my nails into his back until we were both climaxing. "Oh God!" I panted as I was coming. Calum pulled out of me. Our breathing was out of control. It was perfect.

"That was awesome." he kissed my knuckles. "I just wanted you to tell you something," he paused, staring at me.

"Something, I kept for a long time until I regained my strength in saying this to the person I trust and love so much."

This will be the death of me.