13: Dark Side

Calum Hood

I just left her there. Staring at me with tears pooling in her eyes.

Fiona.

Her name is actually, priceless. She was the one I first laid eyes on too.

She was my first love.

I also tried to hide back tears, but it fell on purpose.

Was it because, I still love her?
Was it because, she's still on my mind?
Was it because the pain that struck my heart, tightened my love for her?

Many questions still run through my mind. Maybe I still love her. Maybe the pain ended.

Maybe she's still the one.

--

A loud banging of Ashton's drums made me go back to reality when I realized this was our last concert here in L.A. I never thought that I could perform here in The Forum.

"We have been 5 Seconds Of Summer, thank you so much! Good night, L.A!" I ended up the show. It was such a great feeling up then and there, to perform to thousands of people.

"THAT CROWD WAS FUCKING HUGE! IT CAN BE COMPARED TO MY DICK!" I burst out of laughing about what Michael just said. "I know, mate. But, don't compare the fans to your dick. They are much appreciated than it." I spoke, making him frown a bit. "Don't say that, Calum. Oh and by the way, did you see how Ally just cried?" Oh, fuck. I almost forgot about her.

"What did she say?" I said to him, as I pack my bags. "Well, she was signaling me to make you look at her. But, she ended up walking away, crying. I looked at you and you were like looking for another girl. Did you just fucking see a ghost that you forgot about Ally?" Michael breathed. "Mate, she fucking missed you. She even waited for you here in the backstage." I just stared at him. But, he spoke again. "Don't you dare tell me you saw your fucking ex-girlfriend again?"

"I'm sorry, Michael." I muttered. "Maybe, I still love Fiona."