10: Tattooed In My Heart

Calum Hood

I froze at the spot of Ally, singing her heart out. I can't stand her crying. I will not do it to her.

"Axel.." she mumbled, sleeping soundly on the edge of the grand piano.

Who could that Axel be? I was worried as hell, but no. I need to get Ally home before she sees me.

The ride to her flat was easy. She didn't manage to wake up. I picked her up in a bridal style while walking inside her flat. I dropped her things off her table and watched her to sleep. She is such an angel. Everytime I look at her, everything in this world stops. Every inch of space on this world, surrounds her eminent beauty.

Her skin, her lips, the pupils of her eyes. Everything about Ally is a mystery. For me, she's a book. If you try to flip the page, you'll end up reading all of the contents inside it.

How come she didn't even tend to talk to me? And, I wonder who is that Axel she muttered while sleeping. Is that her past? Is that, her first love? Or, is it just a friend? Ugh, so many questions. But, no one can answer me.

Time strucks at 1:00 AM and I'm still here at Ally's flat. I searched for her room. It was filled with all of our posters, her band tees were here too. She even provided everyone of us a picture frame.

There are two things that caught my eye.

An album. The other was full of colors, while the other one was dull. I tend to open it, but I care not too. I would look like a complete homewrecker if I did that. But, curiousity crossed my face.

I'm not that kind of person. I wouldn't open a thing if I'm not intended to.

Her name is always tattooed in my heart. No one would ever tear that apart from me. I love her, so much that it hurts everytime I'm not seeing her.

Ally, why are you such a mystery?

Why do you want me to care so much for you?

Why are you making me feel this way?