30: Tension

Allyssa Moriones

I heared a gun shot banged through the airport.

"Oh my God." I muttered and grabbed Steph's hands and ran towards the airport doors. Screams were all I hear when we entered. There was a man holding his gun up and he is gripping his hand through a girl's neck.

"Nobody move! If amyone else dares to I will shoot this gun to her head!" The man shouted. Fear was overflowing in to my veins when a familiar hand grabbed me. "Don't look at me, Ally. Don't panic, okay? Motion Steph to go to Luke's side." It was Calum. Good thing that we bumped onto each other and he was with Michael. I think they're in good terms now.

Another gun shot was heared that took me back to reality. "S-Steph?" I said, still holding onto her hand. "Don't move unless I said so. Put your eyes on the man's movements and then go to Luke who is beside Calum, okay?" I said, panic was in my voice. At the corner of my eye I could see Steph nodded. "Go!" I whispered to her. After a minute I saw her standing by Luke, holding and gripping his hand. Just after that, the man again shouted. "I said, NO ONE WILL MOVE!"

Dear God, please don't let me die. I will still marry Calum.

I glanced at the girl who was struggling to get out of the man's arms. It was..

Fiona.

Oh my Lord, why do you have to test me like this? "It's Fiona. Cal, we need to do something!" I whispered to Calum. "I know!" he said in a raspy voice.

Just before I could speak, I was cut off by a shout. "Let her go!" It was Michael. "Let the girl go, and take me instead." Michael said not sounding afraid. But, I can see in his face that he is. "I can do this, watch me." He mouthed to us.

I can see from afar that the people around the airport are whispering to each other words like: "What is he doing?" and "Get him out of this! He might be dead!" But, I also fear that Michael would be in complete danger.

"Aww. Look at the heroic boy! To the rescue, eh?" The man laughed. I can see Michael that he is signaling someone from the back. This man! The nerve of this to laugh! My friends are in complete danger! Just as I was about to shout at him, Calum tightened his grip on me. "I know you'll shout, babe. It's not good." he whispered. "Michael and Fiona are in complete danger, what do you expect me to do? Watch them die right h-" I was cut off by another gun shot.

The man positioned his gun on Fiona's head. Just as he did that she shouted, "Michael! Please go back to them. I don't want you to get hurt!" Fiona exhaled. She still tries to get out from the man's tight grip. Tension is really getting feeled in this room.

"I will let go of her, and you," The man pointed to Michael, "You will come with me!" Lord, please make my friends safe from what is happening.

He let out another gun shot and Fiona finally had the urge to pull away from the man's tight grip.

Just after that, Fiona ran into Michael's arms. Before we knew it, the cops were already here.

"Sir, please, put your weapon down. We don't want any harm here. So, please cooperate with us." A cop said using their megaphone. The man abruptly let down his weapon. He was caught off guard.

The man was being arrested and being led to the police mobile. Suddenly, a cop came near to Ashton. "Thank you for calling us. You did a great job." he smiled and walked away.

"That was a wreck!" Luke laughed as we walked our way to the parking lot. "That was the most tragic two hours of my life!" Fiona exclaimed. "You scared me to death, Fio!" I said to her. "And, by the way," I paused. "Why are you here? I thought you were at the coffee shop?" I politely asked. "Let's just say that I need to say goodbye to the person who made me happy when no one was there." She was referring to Michael, who blushed right then and there.