17: Important

Allyssa Moriones

"Ally! Wake up, please wake up! Goddamnit, Ally! WAKE UP!" Someone has rumaged through my flat at 3:00 in the fucking morning.

"What the f- Mikey!" I hugged him tight right there when I saw him. I was relieved that he really did come at this hour just to check me. "What are you doing here at this shitty hour?" I pulled away from the hug, giving him a sly smile. "I saw your letter. And, I didn't hesitate to come here and check on you. You know, as a friend, I still have things to do but I put you first. You're important to me, Ally. Don't put meaning on it, I just truly care for you and I don't want you to feel so bad about your life." Michael stated. Those words struck me and made me feel so special in just a simple way. His simple gestures of going here to check on me? This is the first time I ever felt this.

This is the first time I felt important to someone.

"Shit!" Michael screamed. "What happened?" I replied, I gave Michaela worried face. "What the fuck did you do to yourself? Look at your wrist!" he held my wrist softly, putting it in his lap and held a band aid in his hand. I was going to pull away, but he tightened his grip on me and said, "I will never let you do this again, Ally. Don't hurt yourself. I will always be here when you need someone to talk to." he said. Still eye-ing on my wounds. "You don't need to harm yourself. You can just scream it right into my face. You can just hit me with a pillow and tell me everything." Michael ended, giving his work a soft kiss.

After that serious or may I say, a cute scene, Michael said goodbye and told me to sleep well. I have been sleeping for eight hours straight now, and I felt that it is what I need and I fulfilled it.

Just after Michael went home, I managed to get dressed and go to the nearest coffee shop. I've been craving for cheesecake this past few days. Inspite of being lazy, I just put on my hoodie and Chuck Taylors and went to search for a coffee shop.

The cold air breeze of L.A kissed my clammy skin. It was a good feeling. Feeling the morning air has always been my thing.

After a few minutes, I found a cute coffee shop downtown. It was small, but it looks like my flat, small but cozy.

I ordered a cup of coffee and oh my God, the cheesecake that I have been craving for is literally on my plate. I'm such a happy kid.

I was looking for a seat when I noticed a familiar girl sitting right at the corner. I approached her, "Hi." with a smile on my face. She looked up. "Oh, hello." she seemed sad. What could it be that's bothering hee?

"May I sit with you?" I properly asked. She nodded and stared at her cup of coffee. "Why are you sad?" I asked, a worried face of her faced me.

"By the way, I'm Allyssa. Call me Ally for short." I let my hand out.

"I'm Fiona."