27: Speechless

Calum Hood

"..let's go and talk to Axel before anything wrong comes in."

I really can't think about what will I feel. Will I feel, jealous? Or will I feel proud because we will face this thing, together?

Before I could say anything, Ally dragged me out of the room and went to the rooftop of the hotel. I didn't know that they put up something like this.

We were holding hands when we walked up to the rooftop. Ally was smiling and feeling so confident when she was with me.

I never knew that I could make a girl so worth it when we face a chapter of each other's own lives.

--

Allyssa Moriones

Knowing that Calum had been eager to walk up to me today is like a feeling that I really never felt before. It was all too good to be true.

I planned on meeting Axel at the rooftop of the hotel. It wasn't a long walk, but with Calum? It feels like forever.

We saw Axel leaning into the chair. Calum was already gripping his hands to punch him but I stopped him. I breathed. "What do you think you're doing?" I said, letting his hands down. "I'm going to punch that shit for doing such disgrace to you. He deserves it!" he shouted. Good thing, Axel didn't hear us. "Babe, don't do that. We're here to talk to him. Not punch him in the face. You can do that, but please show a little respect to him, okay?" Calum nodded and kissed my forehead. "Are you sure you want me to go with you while you and him talk? It would feel so, awkward." He scratched the back of his neck and pouted. Fuck, he's so cute! "Yeah, it's okay. Plus, I want you to hear every single word he'll say."

After a few minutes of settling what's up between me and Calum, we decided to call Axel. I shouted his name, "Axel!" he smiled and walked up to us. "Oh, hey! Uh, who is he?" Axel said as he looked at Calum. Calum smiled and intertwined his fingers with mine. "I'm her boyfriend."

Calum Hood, what the fuck did you ate to say that strong words? Is that his plan again? But, he meant it with a serious tone. Oh my God, I have a bad feeling that they would fight over me. Okay, Ally. Chill. You're not even pretty to be fought by two handsome guys.

"H-hey, let's not talk about this first. Maybe you'll engage in a fight, I don't want someone hurt, okay?" I sighed. "Oh, Axel. Sit with us. We have to talk, seriously." My voice became serious as ever.

We flopped down at the chairs provided here. Calum sat beside me and motioned me to talk to him and don't mind him because he'll just be saying rude things. After we talked, I motioned myself to Axel. I was facing him. "How are you doing?" I started breaking the silence between us. He sighed. "I'm okay. You're still the Ally I had met three years ago, still sweet and caring as ever." I smiled at the sight of him. He parted his lips and began to speak again. "Look, Ally. I'm really sorry for backstabbing you with harsh words. I didn't mean to say that." He said, scratching the back of his neck. "I'm not good at stuffs like this, really." He laughed.

Axel was one a of kind. He showed love. He showed undeniable care. But then, I realized that I've been blinded. I didn't see that I gave him everything he needs, I didn't see that he's been coping up with me just for money. I was being blind, by love.

"Axel, I'm sorry too. For slapping your face so hard." I laughed, tears forming in my eyes. "I didn't mean to do that, it's just because, you hurted me so much." I cried. I didn't even noticed that Calum was intently watching me from the corner of my eye. I can see his hands gripping the arm of his chair. "Shush, Ally. I am the one who needs to do a full apology. After all, I just showed how cruel I am to you, I used your money. I-I was s-so b-bad I-"

I didn't know what to do next. I just hugged him right there. "I forgive you, Axel. I just don't want you to bring the pain all over. I don't want you to get hurt you to. So," I breathed again. "We can still be friends, right?" he smiled. "Yes, we can. You're still my princess after all."

After a long hour of talk, we decided to go back to Luke and Steph. Axel said that he'll wait for Macey. I was happy that they're still together.

"You look happy." Calum said, intertwining his fingers with mine.

"Yeah, it feels better that everything's doing okay in our lives now." I smiled and looked at him. "Why are you staring at me like that?" Calum blushed and stood up to my front. "I need to tell you something.."

The next thing he did was, he kneeled in front of me with his eyes shut and then looked up at me again.

"I know that it's been weeks since I didn't talked to you. I've been putting my pride, and I didn't realized that you were still here.." his voice was husky. I can feel the tears welling up in my eyes.

"Let me take care of you, Ally. Let me be be the one who will always wake up right next to you, and tell you you're beautiful. Let me stay by your side, and when you call me, I will be there. Let me be your prince, and you will be the one and only princess in my life. I love you so much, Ally." he said, with a big smile on his face.

"Allyssa Marie Moriones, will you do me the honor of being my girlfriend? From now and forever, I will always love you until my last breath. Will you?"

I made him stand up, and kissed him right then and there.

"Yes, Calum Thomas Hood. It would be a gret honor to be your girlfriend."

This is such a great night to be loved.