3: Bass Player

Allyssa Moriones

To: Steph Hemmings
GUESS WHO'S UP IN THE GRILL MY LOVE? *SCREAMS FRANTICALLY*
-
From: Steph Hemmings
DON'T U DARE TELL IT ME I AM ON THE BATHROOM ABOUT TO PEE!!!
-
To: Steph Hemmings
I'm with your lovie-dovie right now. We'll be there at my flat in three.. two.. one.

So, basically, my best friend harshly opened the door when I knocked. She was wearing a cute cropped top that makes her body more sexy than ever and the ripped shorts she bought just yesterday. Kidding aside, I smirked and stormed off the room. "COME IN GUYS!" I shouted beside Steph, who was actually giving me a skeptical look.

"Your flat is soooo adorable, Ally!" Michael squealed, just like a teenage high school girl. Ugh, this pokemon I swear. "Oh, who do we have here?" he exclaimed. Making Steph run down to her room, almost ready to faint.

"Her name's Steph." I mutterred. "If you would look inside her room," I whispered just as Luke merged inside with Ashton. "She's a Luke girl. Steph loves the breadstick so much." Laughing as I turned away to meet Luke and Ashton.

"So, do you want to eat something or--" Luke pulled me when he saw Steph come out of the room. She's wearing a Nirvana shirt that made her look so fucking cute that Luke almost dropped his knees. "She's.... Beautiful. Allyssa, slap me in the face. Tell me she's isn't a dream." His blue eyes met Steph's brown, sparkly eyes.

"I don't know if you are okay, but, Luke, she's right in front of you and she's not a dream." I scoffed as the two of them talked and acted like they've known each other for a long time.

Ashton walked over to me, giving me a wide smile. "What's up, drummer boy?" I asked, making him blush a little.

"Calum will follow in a bit, he's just picking up his little cousin."

The word Calum made me faint the internal organs inside my body. I will definitely see the bass player of my entire life. I, will see him in a little while today. The sexiest bass player of all the fucking time will enter my flat and sit beside whomever he wants.

I will definitely get wet when I see his fucking tattoos, include the face and the shirt he definitely wears.