24: Runaway

Allyssa Moriones

All I did was runaway from people that surrounds me. I felt the need to stay, just for them. Fiona, Steph, Luke, Michael, Ashton and Calum. They're the ones who really stayed. I never even said thank you to either one of them.

I need to make them stay as best as I can.

I searched for my hoodie and ran towards the door. I quickly grabbed my phone, car keys and especially, Calum's recorder.

I started my car and headed down the street. I gripped on my steering wheel, thinking about who to go first. I just found myself pulling away from Luke's hotel.

I entered inside and luckily, the media was gone. I entered the hotel and approached the lady smiling widely at me. I smiled back. "Uhm, hello. I will just ask if Luke Hemmings is still here? I mean, their band, 5SOS?" she smiled even more when I mentioned the band's name. She began to look at me when she typed something on her computer. "Oh, well sweetie. They're still here. Mr. Hemmings has been looking for you actually, Ms. Moriones." I gave her a confused look. "Wait, y-you know me?" she pulled out something from her drawer, it's the keys to Luke's room. "Of course, I know your parents. They own this hotel. Go on now, sweetheart. There's Luke Hemmings upstairs waiting for you." She smiled and I waved goodbye to her.

It was pretty awkward because at the first place my parents really didn't tell me they have a lot of companies running here in L.A. First, the band's recording company and then this hotel. I never saw it coming, really.

I waited for the elevator door to open up. Being the alone girl I am, I just stepped up and really didn't care about the guy who stands beside me.

He met my gaze.

It was Axel.

He gave a sad smile. "Hey, Ally." My heart rate became faster than before. I never really did expect him to be here. "What are you doing here?" Rude question, Ally. "I was going to see my girlfriend."

He had a girlfriend. He replaced me.

"Oh, t-that's n-nice. I-I need to g-get going now, s-so. H-hope to see you soon, yeah. B-bye." Why am I stuttering? I texted Luke right away and he found me there at the hotel's carpeted floor, crying. "Ally! Shit, what happened to you? Why are you crying? What did Calum did to you?" I just hugged him right then and there.

Tears are abruptly streaming down my face. It didn't stop. His words replayed into my mind.

I was going to see my girlfriend. I was going to see my girlfriend.

Luke led me his and Steph's room. As I saw Steph inside, I ran towards her and enveloped her in a hug. She was shocked when I walked over. Literally because I was crying. "Ally! Oh my God, I missed you so much. Where did you- Wait, are you crying? Luke! Why did you make my best friend cry?" She shouted over at Luke, who was in shock too. "Babe, I didn't made her cry! I just saw her crying after she went out of the elevator."

Luke came beside Steph and held their hands together. I was jealous, but I won't let it come to my veins. All I think about is what Axel had told me a while ago. He was with another girl. He really had moved on from me.

Steph sighed heavily. "Ally," she pulls away from Luke who really looks concerned for me. "We've been worrying you for weeks. You're not texting me, even calling me. We all miss you, a lot baby. Calum is so much affected. Even me! Ally, please tell me-" I cut her off. "I'm sorry, Steph. I was such a fuck up this past few weeks. I-I didn't know what to say if I walk up to you, or even to Mikey, Ash. I was alone." I cried even more. My breathing hitched but deep inside me? I was thankful I still have friends beside me.

"Why did you say sorry? I'm not mad at you, Ally. We're friends. We need to be with each other for problems, or any random stuffs. Even though you didn't bother calling or talking to me? Worriness is still inside me. That's what are friends for, right?" Steph hugged me tight. I never felt so okay. I never felt so important to someone's life, until these persons came in. "Yeah." Luke butted in the conversation. "Even me, I'm worried about you, Ally. Me and Steph couldn't actually sleep because we're thinking of you." He sat beside Steph who hugged him from the side. This lovebirds.

I borrowed Steph's time for us to talk for a while. Luke managed to get out first and go to Ashton's room who is actually beside us.

"Is there something wrong?" Steph spoke.

Intaking all the happenings a while ago, a tear fell off my eyes.

"It's a mistake I went here."

"Why?"

"I saw.. Axel."