6: Dumbass

Allyssa Moriones

Another day, another shit hit me. I hate this feeling of mood swings. It really brings up the fuck out of me.

I was walking alone when a familiar hand intertwined with me. Those big and long fingertips gave a shiver through my spine. Calum Hood was holding my hand in the lone streets of Los Angeles.

"How are you, love?" I dropped my mind when he said the word "love". "I'm okay, alone as always." I muttered. "Tell me something about yourself," he said. "Oh, please don't include that you're the only daughter of Moriones Recording Company." he ended.

Shivers ran down to my spine. I calmly sighed at the sight of him so eager to know me better. "Okay," I started. "Allyssa Moriones, 20, I work at a music school near my flat. I have loved music since I was a kid. It made me feel loved, and it was my sweet escape after all." I paused, he was staring at me in an awe, and, what he did next startled me.

He was kissing me. The fact that he just made me tell something about me. He was an angel sent down from above. The kiss was gentle, at that very moment, memories brought me back to reality. This is wrong. Very, very wrong.

"Calum," I breathed. "I-I have to go, thanks for walking with me." And with that, I ran away from him. He watched me intently, and didn't say a word. His lips parted with an undefining and worried look. But, he just stood there. Not running over me or talk to me.

He was just a blurry image when I ran away.

Calum Hood, you made me for who I am. If you only knew I'm a big mess. A mess you don't ever want to clean up. A dumbass, with no ass.