16: Alone

[Side Story]

Michael Clifford

I just let Ally drift away from our concert. Goddamnit! What kind of friend am I?

After our last goodbye to the fans, I walked alone with Luke beside me. He was so fucking happy about him and Steph. Damn, I wish I could also find a girl like her.

"What's bothering you, mate?" Luke said. Taking me back to reality. "Did you just saw Calum's face the entire concert?" I blurted. Shit, Michael you are such an ass for asking. "Yeah. He's like finding someone in the crowd. Is that Ally?" he replied. "Fuck, no. Ally is in the front row and why didn't he saw her? He is such a bullshit. I know he has feelings for her." I told him, making Luke agree to me then suddenly Steph came out of nowhere. He hugged Luke and hell, they look cute together.

Luke was doing something then he left. Making me and Steph the only persons left in the room. She broke the silence between us. "What's up, Mikey?" making her chuckle. "I'm good. How are you and Luke doing?" She broke her gaze and looked at me. "We're doing good. I still can't believe that he's my boyfriend."

The sound of the word boyfriend made my stomach stirr a little. "Oh, and hey. Is Ally doing okay?" I simply asked. I'm still concerned about her. "She's doing fine. Didn't you see her at the front row?" she blurted. "Yeah, and," I scratched the back of my neck. "And she just walked away right after she saw Calum not looking at her." her face became pale at thought. "What?! Holy shit. Yesterday she was so fucking happy because she will finally see Calum and now, she just walked away from the concert?" she said. "And, wait. What the heck did Calum did to make my best friend walk away just like that?" she added.

"Calum didn't made a way to just see her before the show. I think that's the reason. And might add the not-looking scene." I just said. Steph's face was like going about to cry, because as I can see right through her face? Something's not going right at this situation. "I'm gonna go now, Mikey. Thank you for letting me know what happened to Ally." she hugged me then ran to find Luke.

Calum and Ashton came right after Steph was out. Ashton came to me, with a smile, actually. "Mate, better talk to Calum. It's like he froze in his spot right then and there." he spoke. Making me look at Calum who just sat there beside me. His eyes looked like he cried, but I didn't care about it. I really want to know the real reason for him not making a move to see Ally.

"Aye, mate." I exclaimed. He looked at me with a sad smile. "Aye, Mikey." "Is there something that's bothering you?" I asked. Of course, there is. I could even see that. "Michael," he said. Making me look at him. "Am I a bad person?" he said and I was shocked. "NO! You're not a bad person, mate. You are a good and kind-hearted person. Why would you even say that?" I said. "And wait, did you see how Ally cried?" I just blurted. Making him realize what he missed. "What did she say?" he asked. "Well, she was signaling me to make you look at her. But, she ended up walking away, crying. I looked at you and you were like looking for another girl. Did you just fucking see a ghost that you forgot about Ally?" I breathed. "Mate, she fucking missed you. She even waited for you here in the backstage." I just stared at him. But, I spoke again. "Don't you dare tell me you saw your fucking ex-girlfriend again?"

"I'm sorry, Michael." Calum muttered. "Maybe, I still love Fiona."

--

"Guys, ten minutes and we'll go back to the hotel now. Management told me that you'll get your off for about two months then you'll start doing album writing." our manager shouted, taking me back to where I am.

"I'm sorry, Michael. Maybe, I still love Fiona."

Those eight fucking words struck me. Like, what the heck? I could see how Ally looked at Calum. She's inlove. And Calum has just thrown that away. I know that he has feelings for her. But, Fiona always gets back to the scene. Whenever Calum is starting to be happy, then she'll just come out of fucking nowhere then end up someone's happiness. I don't blame her, it's just that I am not used to a girl being hurt by us, men.

I was packing my things when I saw a piece of paper land on my shoe. A familiar handwriting landed on my eyes. The letter said:

Mikey,

I went home. Sorry for bothering you in the show. It just felt, I was nothing about him. You may not like what I would do with myself. Please don't tell anyone. Love you, Mikey. x

- Ally x

So, she was here before she went home. I reread the letter again and a sentence caught my eye. "..It just felt, I was nothing about him. You may not like what I would do with myself. Please don't tell anyone."

I don't like the sound of this. I need to go to Ally. Right now.