Prologue

"Lilliana? what book are we getting from the library today?" The old librarian woman asked. "Ah nothing much just this book." Lilliana said as she placed the book onto the librarian's desk. "Ooh, The Prince of Egypt." The librarian said excitedly.  "This one isn't really for sale as it is the only copy that we have so far, but I can let you barrow it for a little while." The librarian said as she noticed there was no price tag on the book.

      Lilliana gasped in excitement. "Really? you'd do that for me?" Lilliana asked surprised as the old lady nodded and slid the book across the desk to her. "I'm sure you will learn new things." The lady said waving goodbye. Lilliana was ecstatic to read this book.

        "Hey look who's home!" Lilliana's father shouted with excitement. "How was work sweetie?" Lilliana's mother asked. "So tiring, but on the bright side I got a new book today at the library. For free." Lilliana stated excitedly. "Which book dear." Her mother said while washing the dishes. "The Prince of Egypt." Lilliana responded. "That's wonderful dear."

        Her mother responded not really paying attention. Lilliana walked to her room in the basement and threw her things on the floor as she opened the large chapter book. Ready to hear the story of Moses and Ramesses but what Lilliana was surprised on the cover was a woman with long black hair standing next to Ramesses.

       She looked on the back of the book cover to look for a name of the beautiful woman. "Izidora..." She read out loud. Lilliana never heard or seen of a Queen like this before. She knew deep down that she was in for a treat.