Epilogue

Lilliana closed the book. "Wow." She said shocked as to how amazing the book was but also how tragic. She did several studies on Egypt and there was never any topics on Queen Izidora. people must have not known of her or maybe didn't like her story so tried to hide it.

By the time she finished the book, dinner was ready. She ran down stairs and immediately told her parents about it. "Izidora?" I'm not sure I ever heard of that. Her father said. "Hm? Rameses had so many wives back then, she was probably over looked." Her mother stated while eating.

"But she made such a big impact on Egypt. How could she be over looked?" Lilliana asked. "Hm not sure honey, maybe we should take a trip to Egypt and find out yeah?" Her father teased. They finished dinner and Lilliana walked out of the house and looked at the star lit sky at her balcony.

She wondered if the story really was true and if so, could Izidora be watching Lilliana read about her story right now. Lillian's shook her head and dismissed the idea but then remembered everything she learned in the book.

A black cat and Bangal cat jumped onto the ledge of the balcony in front of Lilliana. They looked just like the cats described in the story. They meowed and stared at as if they were really the cats from the story. It was as if they were telling her that Rameses and Izidora was both watching her learn about their story.

Lillian's gasped and looked back up at the stars in the sky. A shooting star rushed past in the sky. Lilliana chuckled and smiled.

"Hm.... Maybe... just maybe..."