Chapter Twenty Eight: "This Is Just The Beginning"

Moses stood there for a moment as he gathered his thoughts of what just happened. He was about to leave when he heard the sound of something falling over. He turned around to see Izidora had knocked over a metal rod. His eyes widened as she stood there with a look of heart break and fear. "Izidora... how long have you been standing there..." Moses asked nervously.

"I had heard majority of the conversation." She responded quietly. "I'm sorry you had to hear that..." he responded looking down at the floor. "It's not your fault..."
It was quiet for a moment when Izidora spoke up again. "So...is it true?" She asked. Moses looked up confused. "Has God really spoken to you? Will we finally be-" Izidora stopped for moment and recounted her words. "Will the Hebrews be freed?"

Moses walked up to her and brought her into a hug. "You don't have to hide who you really are. You are still that little Hebrew girl that showed at the palace... that will ever change. And I how it won't." Moses said softly. They separated from the hug as Izidora did not know what to say. "Izidora. Please talk to Rameses, if he won't listen to me, maybe he'll listen to you." He stated as he then walked away.

Izidora's maiden rushed to her and stated "your majesty! Pharaoh is looking for you in the palace gardens!" She said as she bowed. "Thank you Uyumeh." Izidora responded and rushed to the palace gardens. She saw Rameses sitting there. At the pond. Holding his favorite flower. Water lilies. He always thought they were pretty as they floated on lili pads on the surface of the pond.

He would pick one up and gently tough the petals and stare at their rare beauty. He heard izidora walking behind him and began to speak. "I looked next to me, and you were gone... what happened? Did you feel sick?" He spoke as he did not part his eyes from
The flower. "No. I got... afraid." Izidora softly replied and sat on the step in front of him as she placed her feet in the water.

"Izi? Afraid? Must have been serious. The snakes must have really scared you." Rameses teased and managed to get out a small laugh. Izidora was quiet which Rameses felt was odd. "What's wrong? Talk to me." He said softly. Now izidora was confused. Just a minute ago she saw a stubborn raging man and now that
Same man is her with her and is as calm as a flower.

" why did you do that?" She asked. Rameses looked down at her confused. "Do what?" He asked. "With the snakes... why? Why did your demeanor change all of a sudden?" She asked truthfully. Rameses sighed and moved behind Izidora on the step as he began to finger come her long beautiful hair.

"I don't know what came over me..." he started to say. "I was upset. Sad. Heart broken. Angry." He said as Izidora realized this would be the first time she actually got a peek of what goes on in rameses head. Without even knowing it, Rameses caught himself going into a venting rant. "I mean, yeah I probably acted like a child but he is my brother... atleast I thought he was."

"He still is." Izidora replied. "Izi, I've done everything for him. I've entertained him, took the blame for him, I did everything for him Izidora and now he walks in here after years of running away and hiding in the desert, abandoning me and starts ordering me around!" Ramses vented as he continued to finger come and play through Izidora's hair. "I've made egypt prosperous. I'm doing what is been told to do from the age of five. Now I am wrong? Izi... I am confused..." Rameses began to say with a soft but sad tone.

Izidora turned around and hugged Him tightly. "Why are you trying to make me feel better... I enslaved your people and threatened to double their work loads... are you not, angry with me? I know you were there when I had my conversation with Moses. I realized last minute...." He softly spoke in the hug. Izidora continued to hug him. "I am not angry. I am just disappointed but I cannot blame you. If I were in your shoes. I would have probably acted in some way." Izidora reasoned