Chapter thirty One - "when You Believe."

Moses and Izidora walked to the Hebrew town. The Hebrews gasped seeing Izidora along with some other Egyptian guards who had a change of heart. The darkness had gone away along with Egyptian cries. Izidora held her toddler close to her.

Moses hugged Zipporah along with his sister and brother. Everyone was ready to go but izidora was not. She was not going to leave. She felt that her time duty was still not yet done. She could feel it in her heart. She had to leave Rameses in order for her to fulfill her responsibility for her lord.

Moses looked back at Izidora with a confused saddened look. He could understand that she was not leaving with him. He looked down in sadness but izidora gave an apologetic smile. She walked to wards him and lifted his head as Miriam began to sing.

"Many nights we've prayed...
With no proof, anyone could hear
In our hearts a hopeful song
We barely understood..."

Everyone looked out their windows and doors in shock, listening to Miriam's song. Izidora's son woke up from his sleep as she looked down at him with a smile and gave view of the Hebrew town to him and then looked back at
Moses with a smile

"Now, we are not afraid
Although we know there's much to fear
We were moving mountains
Long before we knew we could.."

The Hebrews started to joyfully pack their things and surround Miriam and Moses as izidora stood away from the crowd.

"There can be miracles
When you believe
Though hope is frail, it's hard to kill
Who knows what miracles you can achieve?
When you believe, somehow you will
You will when you believe''

Miriam sang as izidora began to feel sad but a sense of warmth. She began to sing.

"In this time of fear
When prayer so often proves in vain
Hope seems like the summer bird
Too swiftly flown away..."

She sang sadly to herself, thinking if her past years with Rameses. Then Miriam as walked towards her and began singing along with her to reassure Izidora and the Hebrews fear.

" Yet now I'm standing here
My hearts so full, I can't explain
Seeking faith and speakin' words
I never thought I'd say..."

The Hebrews began to leave out of Egypt in a single line. Walking passed all the destroyed architecture of Egypt as Miriam and izidora continued to sing.

"There can be miracles
When you believe (When you believe)
Though hope is frail, it's hard to kill
Who knows what miracles you can achieve? (You can achieve)
When you believe, somehow you will
You will when you believe..."

The Hebrew children began to sing along and praise their lord. The Hebrews headed out of Egypt as Moses looked back at Izidora who was standing on a hill of sand waving with a smile, holding her son.

Moses looked back and waved goodbye. Izidora looked down at her son and smiled as she began to sing once more as she looked back up at the leaving Hebrews in the horizon.

"There can be miracles
When you believe
Though hope is frail
Its hard to kill (it's hard to kill)
Who knows what miracles
You can achieve ( you can achieve)
When you believe
Somehow you will

Now you will
You will when you believe...

You will when you believe...."

Izidora looked back at the palace. It was time to get serious. She walked back to the palace, handing her son to one of her hand maidens. She entered the palace throne room and there sat Rameses consulting in the priests in what he should do.