Chapter Fifteen: "Odd Cats"

Rameses could understand why Izidora wanted him to stay. She felt safe around him and how could she feel safe at a moment like this. "Yeah, I'll stay..." he replied waking to the other side of the bathroom where he could get a good view of outside from another large open window. He leaned up against the wall and had the decency to turn the other way to face outside so Izidora would still have her privacy.

He could hear in the background how she was taking her clothes off and stepping into the warm ready water. Causing Rameses to blush a little but he kept his composer as he still was leaned up against the wall. There was a curtain above the tub. She untied the curtains so it would loosely close to give her more privacy.

The curtains were a sheer white, causing there to only be visible that of a silhouette of Izidora's body. Rameses let out a breath that he didn't know he was holding. "Is the water, okay?" He asked. Izidora was quiet for a moment as she was soaking in up the warm water, as it made her get goosebumps at her hood it felt.

Rameses turned around as he waited for his response to see Izidora's silhouette. He gulped as seeing the silhouette was a sight he wasn't quite ready to see. "Yeah the water is amazing." Replied. He sat down in a chair near the tub. "Izidora, how are you feeling? You know, about all this? Everything that has happened." Rameses asked.

Izidora was quiet once again for another moment. "I don't know... I just want this nightmare to end. I just want to know why. Why me? Why is this happening to me?" She asked rhetorically. Rameses didn't know if or how he could answer that. "Only the Gods know why." He said. "I won't be with you tonight... I have a banquet to attend to." He continued to say.

"To meet more women?" Izidora asked. Rameses hesitated to answer. "Yeah... it's not something that I want to do but I can't really control it." He said quietly. It was quiet for a moment and then he spoke up. "I wish I could have asked you sooner to come with me... it would have been more fun." He chuckled causing Izidora to smile alittle. "I would have to go anyways , I would have to help serve the drinks." Izidora replied back sort of chuckling.

"The maids aren't working tonight, some other servants will be." Rameses replied. It was quiet again until Rameses spoke up again. "If I asked you to come, would you?" He asked. At first Izidora didn't respond, leaving Rameses wondering if she shouldn't have said that. "Yeah... I would still come. It could help me get over a lot of things." Izidora replied.

That put a smile on Rameses face. "Will you come tonight?" He asked. The way Rameses sounded so nervous caused Izidora to laugh loudly, surprising Rameses. "Yes, I will come." She said grabbing a towel and wrapping it around herself as she stepped out of the tub. Rameses still sat in a chair as his eyes widen at how the towel hugged Izidora's figure.

He quickly looked away so it wouldn't seem that he was staring. "My mother, wants you to come aswell. She left you something to wear." Rameses said as he stood up and walked out the bathroom and Izidora followed. He grabbed a box that had sheer ribbons tied on it. "It is yours to keep." He said with a smile. "Did you peak in it?" Izidora questioned.

"What? No! I would never!" Rameses said obviously lying as he then laughed causing Izidora to laugh. "I know you Rammy, you did peak." Izidora said. "It was just a small peak. Nothing more. Promise." He replied walking to the door. I will, see you later tonight." He said closing the door, leaving Izidora in Rameses room by herself.

His room was large, with and large opening window, and hieroglyphics written among the walls. The bed was a canopy bed with sheer curtains. The floor was the same as the palace floors, white tiles with gold flakes within them. His room was beautiful. She opened the box to find a rather beautiful Egyptian dress, she never seen anything like it.