The Final Task.

It all comes down to this. The Final Task of the Triwizard Tournament. Everyone in Hogwarts were in the stands in front of what appears to be a maze. Jacob and Hermione made their to the stands when suddenly Jacob was pulled into a playful headlock.

"Ha ha! There he is" Jacob looked up and saw that it was Jason who pulled him into a headlock "My nephew the Champion."

"Love, let the boy breathe" Jennifer said laughing. "Even though I'm not happy that you were forced into this tournament Jacob, we're still proud of you none the less"

"Thanks Aunt Jenny, but since you're both here we have something to tell you" Jacob said as he and Hermione held hands. "Hermione and I are a couple now"

Jennifer then cover her mouth in shock "Oh my goodness it's finally happened!"

"We're so happy for you two" Jason said "We were beginning to think it was never gonna happen"

"Well sorry for keeping you waiting" Jacob joked.

"Come here you!" A voice said as someone hugged Hermione from behind which her yelp a little.

They all turn to see it was Ashla hugging Hermione.

"I couldn't help but over hear the good news. I'm so happy for the both of you" She said.

"Thank you Mrs. Archer" Hermione said.

"Oh I'm not one for formalities dear, just call me Ashla" Ashla said as she hugged her son next. "You better be good to my future daughter-in-law"

"Mum, we just started dating" Jacob groaning.

"I know, but she's definitely a keeper" Ashla said as she kissed her son's forhead. "I'm proud of you sweetheart, and if your father were here he'd be just as proud"

"Thanks Mum" Jacob said as they hugged. "So everything ok between you and Aunt Jenny?"

"Yes, we talked over the school year and both agreed that I may have overreacted" Jennifer said.

"I'll say you did, I still have a bruise on the left side of my jaw. You just can't see it because I have make up on" Ashla said.

"Sorry sissy" Jennifer said in an innocent tone.

"Oh, you are not off the hook little sister" Ashla said "I get one free revenge shot at you. But I'm not telling you when it's coming"

"Oh wonderful......" Jennifer groaned as she and Ashla made their way to their seats.

"Somethings just never change" Jason said as he looked toward the couple "Good luck kiddo"

"Thanks uncle Jason" Jacob said as Jason followed his wife and sister-in-law.

Hermione then pulled Jacob behind the bleachers as she looked at Jacob with tears in her eyes.

"Mione, what's wrong?" Jacob asked in concern.

"This is The Final Task, it supposed to be the most dangerous of all" Hermione said as the tears rolled down her face.