Reunion at Diagon Alley

Later the Weasleys, Harry and Jacob all got dressed and gathered around the fireplace

"You first, Harry dear" Molly said

"But Harry's never traveled by Floo powder before, Mum" Ron said

"Floo Powder?" Harry asked.

"Oh, well, you go first, Ron. So that Harry can see how it's done. Yes. In you go. That's it" Molly said as he son took the powder.

"Diagon Ally!" Ron said as he dropped the powder and was consumed by green flames. Then he was gone.

"Don't worry mate, it won't hurt I promise" Jacob said reassuring his friend.

"You see? It's quite easy, dear. Don't be afraid. Come on. Come on. In you go. That's it. Mind your head. That's right. Now, take your Floo powder." Molly said as she offered Harry the Floo powder.

"That's it, very good. Now, don't forget to speak very, very clearly"

"Diagonally" Harry said as he was consumed by the green flames.

"What did he say, dear?" Molly asked

"Diagonally" Arthur replied

"I thought he did" Molly said

"Idiot....." Jacob said as he grabbed some of the powder. "I'll get him and we'll meet you by the bookstore"

Jacob then stood in the fireplace and said "Diagonally" then threw the powder down and disappeared into the flames.
______________________________________

Jacob then slid out of an old fire place and wiped the ash from his mouth.

"Harry are you here?" Jacob called out as he stood up.

"Jacob?" Harry said walking over to his friend.

"Yeah it's me idiot" Jacob said "What part of speak clearly did you not understand?"

"Give me a break it was my first time" Harry said.

"At what speaking?" Jacob said as he and Harry walked out of the shop they were in. As they stepped outside they notice the alley they were in was definitely not Diagon Alley. If seemed darker and filled with unpleasant people.

"Not lost are you my dears?" An old ugly witch asked.

"We're fine thanks" Harry said trying to get away from her.

"Come with us" The witch said "We'll help you find your way back"

"Back off you old hag" Jacob growled. Suddenly the two boys were surrounded until-

"Harry? Jacob?" A loud booming voice called out. The boys turned a saw Hagrid up the stairs.

"Hagrid!" Harry called out.

"Oh thank god" Jacob sighed in relief.

"What do you think you two are doing down here?" Hagrid asked. "Come on"

The two boys ran up to Hagrid without hesitation and walked out of the alley.

"You two are a mess" Hagrid said "Skulking around Knockturn Alley? A dodgy place"

"We didn't mean to end up there Hagrid" Jacob said "We were gonna use Floo Powder to travel to Diagon Alley, but Bozo over here said Diagonally instead. I was only there to get him"

"Hang on, what were you doing down there?" Harry asked the Half-Giant as the made it to Diagon Alley.

"Me? Oh, I was......I was looking for Flesh-Eating Slug Repellent" Hagrid said. "They ruining all the school cabbages"