And Then There Were Four.

After a few hours later Jacob and Hermione gathered some mushrooms to make and walked back to the tent to see Harry freaking out.

"It's happening again isn't?" Jacob asked.

"I thought it stopped" Hermione said as she and Jacob sat across from him. "You can't keep letting him in Harry"

"You-Know-Who has found Gregorovitch" Harry said.

"The Wandmaker, what would he want with him?" Jacob asked.

"I don't know" Harry said "He wanted something that Gregorovitch used to have. And he wants it desperately. I mean it's as if his life depends on it"

Harry then jumped at the sound of Ron adjusting the radio in the tent.

"Calm down Harry. He and Linda are listening to the radio" Jacob said.

"It sets my teeth on edge" Harry sneered "What's he expecting to hear, good news?"

"I think he just hopes he doesn't hear bad news" Hermione said.

"How long before we can travel?" Harry asked standing up.

"I'm doing everything I can" Hermione insisted.

"You're not doing enough!" Harry yelled.

Just then, as if he was like lightning, Jacob sat up and grabbed Harry by shirt collar.

"Never talk to her like that again" Jacob growled as his eyes glowed purple.

"Or what?" Harry sneered.

Just then Jacob looked at the locket and he let go of Harry.

"Harry give me the locket" Jacob said in calm tone.

"And if I don't?" Harry challenged.

"Give me the damn locket now Potter!" Jacob sneered.

Harry sighed and took off the locket just before handing to Jacob.

"Feel better now?" Jacob asked.

"Yeah" Harry sighed just before walking away.

"What was that about?" Hermione asked.

"The Locket was making Harry angry and frustrated" Jacob said. "I think it might might be best for the rest of us to take turns with it"

"Expect you" Hermione said taking the locket. "You already have enough of a temper, we don't need this making it worse"

"Fair enough Mione" Jacob said.
______________________________________

Later that night Hermione was taking watch outside.

"Mione, I'm coming out, so don't be scared" Jacob said stepping out of the tent.

"What are doing out here love? It's not your turn yet" Hermione said.

"I just wanted to be with you" Jacob said wrapping his arm around her shoulder "Besides, I'm not comfortable with you being out here alone"

"I can handle myself Jacob" Hermione said laying her head on his shoulder. "But thank you"

"Anything for you love" Jacob said.

Just then the couple heard a twig snap in the distance. Jacob took a whiff of the air and growled a beastly growl.

"What is it?" Hermione asked.

"Follw me and stay close" Jacob said.

The couple got up and searched where the snap came from.