Twoface

"You?" Harry asked.

"I don't believe it" Jacob said is shock.

"No, it can't be" Harry said "Snape, he was the one-"

"Yes, he does seem the type doesn't he?" Quarrel said in an evil tone "Next to him, who would suspect p-p-pour st-st-t-tuttering Professor Quarrel?"

"But that day, during the Quidditch match" Harry said "Snape tried to kill me"

"No dear boy" Quarrel said "I tried to kill you! "And trust me if Archer and his little girlfriend hadn't set Snape's cloak on fire and cause me to break eye contact I would have succeeded. Even with Snape muttering his little counter curse"

"Snape was trying to save me?" Harry asked

"Wait how did you know it was me and Hermione that set Snape's cloak on fire?" Jacob asked.

"It's simple Archer. I managed to catch you running away with Granger" Quarrel said with a sick smile. "But that's not all I witnessed No, no, no, no, thanks to my Master I saw what all wizards live to see. Pure raw untamed power. I knew you were both a danger to me right from the off, especially after Halloween"

Jacob suddenly felt rage flowing through him as his eyes flashed purple. "It was you set the troll loose! You almost got me and Hermione killed!"

"Very good Archer yes" Quarrel said "Snape unfortunately wasn't fooled. While everyone else was running about the dungeon, he went to the third floor to head me off. He of course never trusted me again"

Once again Harry felt his scar burning while he rubbed it whe Quarrel looked at the mirror.

"He rarely left me alone" Quarrel said "but he doesn't understand. I'm never alone.....never. Now what does this mirror do?"

"Use the boys" A voice whispered

"Which one master?" Quarrel asked.

"Either one will do" The voice whispered again.

"Come here Archer!" Quarrel shouted.

Jacob hesitated but made his way toward the mirror.

"Tell me, what do you see?" Quarrel asked.

Jacob looked in the mirror as saw the older version of himself and Hermione standing behind him. They both smiled at then older Hermione took something out of her pocket. Jacob's eyes widen as he saw some kind of gem in her hands. It was the Sorcerer's Stone. Older Hermione then placed the stone in Jacob's pocket then kissed his cheek while older Jacob wink at his younger self. Jacob the felt something drop in his pocket. He reached into and felt the stone.

"What did you see?" Quarrel asked.

"I saw my parents" Jacob said.

"Useless!" Quarrel said "Your turn Potter!"

Harry made his way over while Jacob mouthed 'I have the stone'. Harry nodded and looked in the mirror.

"What do you see!?" Quarrel asked growing impatient.

"I'm shaking hands with Dumbledore" Harry said "I won the house cup"

"They lie"

"Tell the truth!" Quarrel yelled.

"Let me speak to them"

"Master, you are not strong enough" Quarrel said.

"I have strength enough for thissss"

The boys backed away while Quarrel unwrapped his tarp and revealed a second face. It was absolutely hideous with blood red eyes and sharp teeth.