Mission Semi-Succesful

Later that day the Quintet managed to knock out three Ministry workers while Hermione plucked their hairs in order to make Polyjuice Potion.

"Right, remember what we said" Hermione said handing them each a vile. "Don't speak to anyone unless absolutely necessary. Just try and act normal. Do what everybody else is doing. If we do that, then with a bit of luck, we'll get inside. And then-"

"It gets really tricky" Jacob said.

"Correct" Hermione said.

"This is completely mental" Harry said.

"After all the shit we've been through over the years, you think this is mental?" Jacob asked.

"The world's mental" Ron said "Wait, who are you and Hermione going as?"

"My Aunt and Uncle, before we came here we saw them on their way to the Ministry and explained the situation to them. We then asked them for their hair just before they headed back home" Jacob said. "Now let's find the Horcrux"

After drinking the potion the Quintet disguised as Ministry workers.

Harry was disguised as Albert Runcorn. Ron was disguised as Reg Cattermole, Linda was disguised as Mafalda Hopkirk and of course Jacob and Hermione were disguised as Jason and Jennifer.

"Ugh, who wears a skirt like this?" Linda asked "It's bloody uncomfortable"

Jacob, Ron and Harry went into the gentleman's bathroom and saw that the only way into the Ministry would be to flush themselves in.

"Disgusting....." Jacob groaned as he stepped into the toilet and flushed.

A few seconds later they step outside of the fire places and ended in the Ministry. Jacob was then greeted by several workers which made sense with his uncle being the Minister.

He then met up with Hermione who was looking at a statue with people on the bottom.

"Are those?' He asked.

"Muggles" Hermione replied in a scared tone. "In their......rightful place"

Jacob then wrapped his arm around Hermione's waist in comfort.

"That will never happen my love. I promise" Jacob said as Harry, Ron and Linda approached them.

"Got to tell you, I'm starting to freak out a bit" Ron whispered.

"How long did you say this batch of Polyjuice would last Hermione?" Harry asked.

"I didn't" Hermione replied.

"Which means we need to find Umbitch and fast" Jacob said.

"How? She could be anywhere?" Linda said.

The Quintet made their way to the elevators and got inside one.

"Cattermole" a voice said from behind. They saw a wizard with a braided ponytail enter the elevator with them.

"It's still raining in my office. That's two days now" He said.

"Have you tried and umbrella?" Ron joked.

"You do realize I'm going downstairs don't you?" The wizard asked.

"To do what exactly?" Jacob asked imitating his Uncle's voice.

"To interrogate his wife sir" the wizard said. "Now Cattermole, if my wife's blood status were in doubt and the head of the department of magical law enforcement needed a job doing, I think I might just make that a priority. You have one hour."

The wizard then exited the elevator and went up.

"Oh my god, what am I gonna do? My wife's all alone downstairs." Ron said only to get smacked in the back of the head by Jacob.