12

September 1 1942
"I hate you." It felt surreal as she said the words.Glaring at the man she was supposed to love.

Only to feel nothing but hatred for him as soon as she had eyes on that army uniform."I have spent day in and day out worrying for you!"

She yelled as she felt her own frustrations boil over. It was like watching something explode.

"Then I have to take care of a man who doesn't even know how his decisions affect me and I have to act like im fine but im not fine!"

She yelled slilping on her shoes."I'm tired of this sick game. I am tired."

She says before storming out behind him slamming the bedroom door behind her. Bucky stops in place not expecting this when he came home.

Walking out of the room he looked at Steve."What the hell happened when I wasn't here?"

The blonde haired man only sat looking at the brunette."I don't know, she seemed fine. Maybe seeing you was overwhelming."

Buck sight and grabbed his hat."We should go out and look for her."

-

"No thank you." Turning down another man's advances she stared at the entrance of the Stark Expo.

She had wandered off in her fit of anger and ended up here.

Looking around at the place she found it to be amazing, but the feeling was quickly clouding over with a feeling of anger and frustration.

She felt as if no one cared for her, as if she was the one dealing with every little thing.

It wore on her. She couldn't even tell them she was being sent off as soon as the third. No one knew. They didn't care enough to ask.

She felt as if she was stuck with two men who didn't care about her.

Sitting on a bench she leaned back feeling confused not knowing why todo.

Then someone sat next to her."Hello Sweethesrt how about you come with me?" She looked over confused.

Only to see an unknown man carrying a syringe. It all happened so fast.

Passing out as he had her lean against him. Feeling like the world was spinning. What was happening to her?

It was as if she were in a dream like state.

Bucky noticed her being carried away by a man looking much like a Russian spy. He had seen plenty in the war.

Even so he had no idea why they wanted with her, but he didn't want them to get away.

He tried to fight against the crowd to get to her, but it was like she was whisked away. By the time he had broken out from the crowd she was gone.

Looked over to Steve who had just broken free from the crowd he felt his heart sting.

What would he tell him? How could he tell him. Maybe it was best to just rip the bandaid off. That's what Desume would do.

Maybe it had been a long few months since he had last seen her.

And now he felt he would never get to see her again. It was all his fault.