35

"I completely understand the panic of the press, and I've come as the representative of the Avengers."

Of course Tony's great idea was to send her up here seeing as she was the technical consultant.

"My name is Desume and im the main person who handles safety and support. I've come to address the new addition to the team."

She sat next to Nancy a reporter for the news. Cameras and microphones flooded her vision.

"Her name is Pulse, im sure you've seen her already when sent in by me to recover Spiderman. Her abilities will only be used to defend earth."

She felt her small Abilty reach out to entrance them.

Nancy looked over."How long has she been apart of the world saving team?" Desume knew this would be a make or break of the news.

"Shy of a year her powers have been tested along with her abilities to ensure public safety."

How she lied so smoothly made Tony's hairs stand up. Nancy smiled."Well, will we be seeing more of the breathtaking Hero?"

Desume smiled."Her purpose is strictly for recovery and support so hopefully not."

Nancy laughed."Of course, though the public is wondering, who this beautiful lady is." This was the part Tony left up to her.

Would she reveal her identity? "Well Nancy as much as I would love to I cannot give you that-"

"But everyone else identity's are known by the public." Desume put on her award winning smile."Pulse prefers to keep her identity private for now."

"To reveal her would be taking away from her own morals, she prefers to be an unknown factor."

Nancy nods."One last question before you leave." Desume nodded. Nancy looked at the woman with a sly smirk.

"Is she the last soulmate to the Avengers?" She wanted to throw them for a loop.

"Yes she is, though I have to say there is no one more willing to put their life on the line for the Avengers than her thank you."

Desume quickly got up exit, she didn't want to answer anymore questions and she hated cameras.

The flash annoyed her. When she got out of the building press was waiting for her. She got on her motorcycle and revved her engine.

The crowd parted and she took off. As she rode she went crazily fast.

When she arrived back at Avengers tower she parked in the private garage and sighed. Thank God that was over.

Well that's what she thought. "Your awfully good good at lying."

Tony was leant up against his own car sipping on a coke. Desume sighed as she leaned against her motorcycle.

"You have to be a good liar to be a woman Tony, something you'd never understand."

She started walking towards the elevator."You've got a debut as pulse tonight. Show out, everyone will also be doing a debut of their own."

Desume only opened the elevator and closed it behind her.

She didn't feel like talking to him anymore. This was draining enough as it is. Now she had to dress up and be someone who separate from herself.

Well it's not as hard as it sounds, just emotionally exhausting.

When she got up to her room she decided if she was gonna show out she was gonna show out. Her hands grazed over different fabrics.

Until she found one. She had made it in the lab while the team were away.

Her fingertips grazed the white fabric as she smirked. She was definitely gonna show out how could she not.