24

She stepped out aware of all the eyes on her. "Goodmorning."

She greeted her curls falling messily as she took the towel down and wrapped it around herself. Walking in the kitchen she kissed Steve's and Bucky's cheeks before fixing herself some breakfast.

"How was the swim?" Tony asked. She chuckled her voice deeper from how early and woke up.

"You can stop looking at my ass now." She says turning around. The man groaned with a flirty smile.

"You caught me." She sat down at the bar. She had eggs bacon toast and coffee.

She took a bite and her eyes caught a brunette she hadn't seen before. Her eyes glowed as she looked through his files.

Swollowing her bite she sipped her coffee before licking her lips.

"So your spiderman." She spoke her face showcasing a playful grin. The man nodded with a soft smile.

She pursed her lips."It's nice to finally see you, you are quite cute."

He turned five shades of red as she finished eating. Getting up she downed her coffee in one go. She planned on picking through the tower systems.

Washing her plate she glanced over at Peter who typed away on his laptop.

Voting his lip as he came across a difficult problem."54." She spoke before making her way out.

The brunette looked at her in awe."How did you." She only laughed before finding the elevator.

-

I ran a hand through my wild curls. They were about shoulder length now and I loved them.

Humming I walked through the elevate doors. This time fully dressed, but sadly I was greeted with a woman I didn't know.

She looked at me with a grimace."Who are you?" I felt my lips turn up into a smile.

"Well I suppose you could say more important than you if you don't know who I am." I noticed her shrink away.

Learning down I tilt me head."Are you going to speak sweetie or are we done with this conversation?"

She tried to make words with her mouth, but they seemed to not want to come out.

Standing up I walked passed her not aware of m audience. "Well seems like that went well." Tony muttered as Pepper held her tablet walking away.

"Shes cute." I commented before going into the living room.

"What?" Tony questioned dumbfounded."Not like that, I just think her reaction was cute." I blew him off before noticing a few people scattered around.

Peter was playing just dance with Wanda both of them laughing as Sam and Clint watched.

"Move those hips!" Sam cheered while eating popcorn. "Wow Tony you've got yourself a magnificent team."

The man chuckled."Oh I know you don't have to tell me."

I laughed and sat down in a chair watching the two dance. I had on a tank and some gym shorts. Both cane to stop as the song ended.

"Desume you should join us we have an extra set of remotes."

I tapped my chin before agreeing.