23

"Fight, go ahead try and fight see what we do to your pretty little soulmate."

She sat there watching as they put their hands on her committing the worst crimes to her they could think of.

All while she didn't move an inch. Here's brain had given it and she zoned out.

She didn't want to remember it, but of course like all bad things do they push themselves up to her eyes making her watch them over and over again.

She woke up in a cold sweat. She pushed her body up feeling everything around her shake. Steadying her breathing she felt her chest constrict.

Beads of tears ran down her face. "Friday." She spoke her own vision recalibrating as she checked her own vitals.

She felt unreal almost like a robot. "Yes Miss Rodgers." She felt her head throb."Is their clothing in the closet?" She questioned as she sat up fully.

"Yes there is." She got up slowly. The world around her still making her feel dizzy. When she hit he closet she opened the doors. Her eyes scanned through before she found a bathing suit.

It wasnt one she was used to, but it would work. She just needed to forget about her dream. So she did it with the only way she knew how.

It was shy of 3:00am and she found herself in a pool sitting at the bottom. Her eyes were closed as she tried to forget.

Deciding to go for a swim she pushed off her body going at high speeds as she pushed herself to the brink of exhaustion.

The pools shallow end was 8ft and the deep end was 20ft. It was Tony's personal pool. She knew by the system.

The walls were dark red with gold accents. The floor being black marble. There was lots of plants and greenery giving a peaceful feel.

She however moved at an astounding 100 kilometers per 30 minutes.

She made laps around the pool working off her stress. Her body had been out of commission for a long time.

So she needed this. To forget and get back into shape.

She ended up running herself until 8 am. Friday's voice rang in her head.'Tony Stark had requested you for breakfast."

She came up her body cycling the water from her system as she breathed in the air around her.

Swimming to the side she pushed herself out of the pool she was spent. Grabbing a towel she dried off and walked to the elevator.

It opened as she dried off her shoulders. Stepping in she clicked the correct numbers to take her to her soulmates.

While the doors closed she took a minute to compose herself.

She was tired, but she pushed through. Her stomach had toned from the work out and her extremely fast metabolism.

Her thoughts seemed to come to stop as the elevator did.

She was just drying off her curls as the door opened.