26

"I'm gonna fucking cum." She said bluntly as she ran a hand across the one of many monitor's.Tony stood there shell shocked.

"What did you-" A radio came through a speaker."Tony the mission is in five."

He turned to her."Here's your time to shine." She nodded as he left, when he did she smirked. He linked his card to her computer.

She was definitely gonna look around. Her eyes scanned the interface syncing with the monitors.

"Desume how are you doing beautiful." She knew it was Sam."You know for a bird you sure do talk a lot."

He gasped offended."I do not." She pulled up the cameras peering into the quinjet.

It was crazy how fast everyone had gotten ready. Spinning around in her chair she giggled."You better not break that chair."

Tony said with a sigh. She flipped him off just as she was pulled up on the screens.

Bucky chuckled."I see you've gotten into your lair." She nodded and rolled back to grab a pen. "It's great but can use some decorations."

She says coming back into view. They watched as she jotted something down on a piece of paper.

"What are you writing down." She gave them a snirk."Wouldn't you like to know." Clint looked at her with a knowing look.

She only nervously giggled before blinking and going into work mode.

"Your landing in Germany north Hemsberg. There's gonna be a building with an underground access that's were the files are.

Chewing on the pen she gestured to the map on their screen.

"It's 200 meters down and heavily guarded. No metas are in the building, but a whole lotta fire power."

Licking her lips she made a popping sound as she reached in the drawer to grab some gum.

"Your main targets are gonna be the guard towers strapped with two heavy machine guns and 700 rounds of ammo."

She loved watching her words go into pictures on their screen.

"I recommend you send Wanda or Big guy to get those down. Once your in the building the scientist will be in a fortfied room on the third floor."

Snapping her finger she tapped her nails against the desk.

"Somone needs to take him for questioning. A guard on the same floor has the keycard to access the hatch that's the easy way."

She said popping the gum in her mouth. Tony looked at her.

"What's the hard way?" She smirked."I hack it, it'll take 2 minutes and the whole building will be completely out of power."

Natasha looked at her."Worst case?" Desume got a glint in her eyes.

"The building collapses in on itself and the scientists escape while the hatch is sealed forever or I come down there."

She spoke before popping her gum again. Steve folded his arms against his chest.

"Is there a way to stealth it?" She laughed."Well you send Clint to shoot the guards on the towers and Natasha to take out the bottom."

Closing her eyes she ran a hand and through her hair.

"Peter swings in to the control room on the third floor first window disables the cameras. Wanda kills the outside guards or-"

She made a motion with her hands."Sends them lights out."

"Tony comes through the first floor followed by Steve both take out the guards quietly while Sam and Bucky infiltrate the second floor."

She looks at Bruce."You are gonna be responsible for medical seeing as the big guy isn't fond of being quiet."

He nods. "I like that way better." Tony says. Desume nods and yawns.

"Well then I'll be watching don't fuck up." Steve looked at her."Language." She gave him a look."Ok Sir see you when you get back."

A dangerous look crossed her face as the screen turned off.

Bucky looked over at Steve."You know she still sees you like you were in 1940 right? She's gonna bottom you when you get home."

Steve rolled his eyes."I'd like to see her try."