36

As she was picking out her hair her door opened."Why are there-"

She turned her head hands carefully shaping the round fro."Huh?" She questioned looking at Tony. His eyes drifted down her body.

"Nevermind." The door shut and she chuckled.

-

"Good evening New York today we will be showing the brand knew Avenger Pulse!" Clapping ran around the crowd.

One by one the Avengers came down the red carpet only to reveal she wasn't there.

Well at first. Then a reporter looked up."There she is!"

The camera was pointed up focusing on a white blob. It started coming closer and closer revealing her tucked into her wings.

She landed on the carpet her songs opening. She wore a white one piece nano suit.

The sleeves only gone to her shoulders and went to her thighs. A long slit went from in-between her boobs to her belly button.

Then she had thigh high boots made from the same nanos with platform heals.

She had draped her wings in golden chains and her fro had sparkles. Her face carried a soft smile. Her wings spread out.

Flashes of cameras flooded her vision, but she kept it together.

She walked down answering no questions. When she reached the building many other heroes and agents were present.

"Tony is gonna get an earful from Steve for that." Peter whispered in her ear.

She smirked."He dosen't control the Nano." With that she walked off mingling with everyone. Her accent seemed to go away.

She sounded fully American. Naturally she sometimes sounded Russian.

So they thought she was Russian. That couldn't be further from the truth. By the end of the night she had taken off home.

She barely got undressed and showered before going to sleep in her bed.

-

She woke up early morning her hair soaked her pillow and her curls fluffled out around her face. She wore a button up and some short shorts.

Yawning she got up and went to the main kitchen. She needed some coffee.

It annoyed her about the lack of bad breath though it was normal. Something about her saliva been healing.

She ended up in front of the coffee pot making coffee.

Her cheeks flushed from the cold. Her hum filled the air as she tapped her nails against the marble. "I'd rather, I would rather go blind."

She sung softly. She never really cared to sing, but it was stuck in her head.

"Songbird you're up early." Thor's voice made her jump. "Thor good morning." She greeted turning around.

He smiled."You smell good this morning Birdy." He spoke his arms wrapping around her.

He buried his face in her neck inhaling her scent. Red crept up her neck as he ran her hands up and down her back.

His hands found her back bone were her wings were tucked off at.

She leaned into him arms wrapping around his neck. He kneaded the sweet smell if coffee filling the air.