34

"Can I taste that?" I looked over at Clint who looked like he was about to drool. I was making lasagna.

I nodded and took spoon putting it to his lips. For the last four days I've always had someone with me.

It seems when I told them Attention is what I wanted they took it seriously. Along with that, they figured out I love physical touch.

Clint wrapped his arms around my waist. He tasted it approving with a low hum.

"Dont tell Steve but I think your a better cook." I giggled."Who do you think taught him?" Clint seemed to enjoy cuddling very much.

So today has been very close contact. I wore a comfortable pajama set that he picked out.

He seemed to love it. Closing the lid on the pot I got ready to do the layers. It would be in the oven until dinner.

So I made some buttery roles for Clint to snack on. As I made the lasagna he kept against me.

When I had put it the oven and washed my hands Clint had taken me to the living room to watch a movie.

As I laid down he found that it was the most comfortable to rest in between my thighs.

"Suagar the movie is not this way. He chuckled."I like it when you call me that." Threading my hands through his hair I hear a low hum come from him.

"Lucky." Sam murmered as he came in to watch the movie.

I looked over and smiled. My arm open. The taller man scooter over resting his head on my chest. I slowly rubbed his temple.

"You guys look comfortable." Natasha said as she sat down.

Clint was already nodding off along with Sam."Mhm." Clint muttered. Tony and Steve came in next both freshly showered.

"Lucky bastards." Tony said playfully before laying down on a love seat.

Steve chuckled and followed after. Bucky had spent a little more time training. Of course he was still feeling a little guilty.

"You know your gonna need a phone so people dont think your crazy."

That was the one thing that annoyed her. Tony wanted her to fit into society so bad, but being 5,6 with a large pair of wings dosen't put her in the category of fitting in.

"Ok." She agreed not bothering with the stubborn man.

He looked at her suspicious."Really?" She nodded before her eyes caught something. A text on Tony's phone.

It wasn't well mannered to spy on what he was doing, but he seemed so calm about it.

What was he doing? Then her face flushed. The small bout of embarrassment ended when she saw the headline.

SPIDERMAN TRAPPED ON THE BRIDGE WILL HE MAKE IT?

No one could blink before she was gone. Clint and Sam barley stirred. Tony was worried, but he knew he wouldn't he able to stop her.

"She sets the mark, if she can't handle it ill go." The others weren't worried and flipped to the news.

Her large white wings flashed across the screen. Her body was covered in a white substance looking like a bodysuit.

Her hair naturally fell covering her eyes. Large blasts of energy pulsed through the shooting perps.

Her wings making a crack as she landed. With that another wave of pure power hit them. Peter was in bad shape.

It was a setup. Her body darted across the bridge things being moved without a thought.

Lifting up a large truck that pinned him down she grabbed him. The shooters were knocked out from the severity of the blasts.

Soon her body had shot up being covered by clouds.

"Did you see that! Who was she? Did she take our friendly neighborhood spiderman?" A woman cut in."She helped him! Is she a new Avenger?"

Tony rubbed his temple feeling a press conference was gonna need to be held.