30

"I need a placer." Well how lovely. She wondered if it would be rude to forward him. Her eyes darted across the screen.

Her face was flat and unemotional as she did the placer on a target they were still tracking.

"Hey is Desume on the phone?" She heard some stifled voices."Your placer has been set need anything else Stark?"

The name made the mans face contort into a grimace.

"No."

Call ended

Tony looked over at Sam with a confused look on his face."She called me Stark." Natasha sighed leaning her head against the wall.

She was exhausted, and she felt Desume's feelings on top of her own.

"It's your fuckng fault Tony, we left her alone two days after she was freed from a soveit prison of course she's like this."

Natasha stormed off angry at herself for not agreeing with Bucky sooner.

The mission would be over soon anyways and the problem would be solved. "Rally up we leave in five he's close."

Dialing...

Her eyes shot over to her monitor. She was sipping on coffee as she scanned through mission files starting paperwork and transfer papers.

Shield had been on her about them sense they left. Clicking decline she breathed.

It was about 30 degrees in the room so her breath seemed to fog as she leaned back. Soon they showed on her screen.

She wasn't surprised Tony had the bypass for emergencies.

Music strummed in the background as she acted like she didn't notice him."Desume we're landing soon."

It was quiet as she tapped away glasses on the bridge of her nose.

Her vision was blurry from the side affects of her powers. She had visited shields optometrist a day ago.

After she had hung up on them. Humming she reached for her coffee mug and sipped on it.

"Are those knew?" Wanda asked. Desume gave a scoff at the shit attempt to talk to her."No, I've had them for awhile actually."

With that she pressed the end call button. Leaning back in her chair she closed her eyes.

If she knew she was gonna be stuck in a box again she would have stayed in the previous one. "Friday Eta of the Avengers."

The familiar Ai's voice rang through the room."The Avengers are arriving now."

She downed her coffee and decided to take a shower. She needed one. Plus she had a bathroom connected to her office.

Taking some clothes from a drawer she went to the connecting bathroom.

It had a vent and everything was black tile. Small gold details shined but besides that it was against shower and dim lights.

She ended up taking a 30 minute shower. When she got out and dressed her door was being opened.

Closing the bathroom door behind her she sat in her chair taking a fresh cup of coffee from her coffee maker.

"Desume?" It was Natasha. Surprising enough. She hadn't really talked to the woman much.

"Yes?"