22

"We are landing." Desume turned her head immersed in Clints story.

"Oh I can't wait to take a hot shower and cut my hair." She swooned at the thought. Then she looked at the jet screen.

"Your missing people." She said her eyes catching the file.

Tony turned around."You saw the screen?" She laughed."I don't have to see it to gain access lovely."

With those words it made him flush."So im guessing the only ones not here are Peter and Thor."

She counted off before leaning against the pilots seat.

The brunette nodded his eyes focused on what he was typing."Well seeing as we're about to land where will I be staying."

Tony looked over at her with a smirk."In my bed preferably."

She playfully smacked his arm."Not saying I don't like the idea, but I would like my own room just to adjust."

He nodded and clicked a button."There's a room on Clint and Natasha's floor."

Nodding she leaned over and kissed his cheek."Thank you." Turning back to Clint she started to sign what she talked to Tony about.

Along with a sly comment at the end about how she probably gave him a massive hard on.

Clint laughed before signing back.'You've given every male in this jet a massive hard on.' She broke down in laughs not noticing the back of the jet open.

When she did she sprung out. Running towards the edge she smiled.

The world was so big now. She wanted to fly. Then sbe rembered. It was a split second, she stepped back.

Pivoting on her heel she made her way into the room everyone went to.

It seemed to be a gear room. Walking tk the elavator she called it the doors closing behind her."Do you think shes gonna find her way?"

Tony nodded not worried about Desume."Shes basically hardwired into every system around the world, shell be fine."

Desume pushed open the door. It was a simple little studio.

Not nearly as big as some of the other apartments scattered on different floors, but she didn't mind this one.

It was perfect for her. She didn't think she could handle living alone in a big space anyways.

Noticing how late it wasshe decided to shower and go to bed, when she turned on the faucet and took of her clothes she felt herself flinch back.

Her hand shook as she stood at the shower door. "I'm fine, im fine."

She repeated to herself stepping in she let the warm water capm her beating heart. Anxiety coursing through her.

She could get out whenever she wanted. That's what she kept telling herself as she bathed.

It was surreal having so much control over herself, it was also surreal looking at all her scars at once. It made her memories spark at the back of her head.

After washing she got out dried and grabbed a pair of clean hair scisooes before begging her trim.