Chapter 36

"Hey." She greeted Steve as she opened the door to their room to see him sitting on the bed holding his head on his hands. He looked up to her and sighed. "I know you're mad at me..." Althea started but stopped herself as Steve held up his hand.

"Thea do you know what I thought when the Maximoff twins said that Tony would create something again, I thought you would stop him. I thought you knew better now!" He raised his voice at her as he got up from the bed.

"But nothing happened. Everything turned out to be fine." She reasoned with him as she took a couple of steps towards him but Steve raised his hand not wanting her close. "It could've gone wrong." Steve said to her which made her roll her eyes.

"But it didn't. Things actually turn out to be better." She argued. "What if it didn't? What would you have done then?" He asked her which made her let out a sigh not knowing what to answer him. "That's what I thought." He stated as he knew she wouldn't have an answer for him.

"I can't trust you anymore." He said as he turned around which made her eyes wide. "Come on! It's not even that big of a deal." She stated which pissed him of. "It Is for me! I can't trust you. I can't trust you to do the right thing." He said to her which made her scoff.

"I did the right thing!" She raised her voice at him which resulted in a small earthquake. "I can't trust you anymore." He said to her. She could feel the tears pooling in her eyes, threatening to fall. "We can't have a relationship when you don't trust me." Althea stated taking a deep breath to control her voice.

"That's the point Thea. We can't have one." She heard him saying which made the tears that she was holding in to roll down her cheek. "You don't mean that. You don't." She said trying to keep her voice from breaking and wiped her tears away. "You know what we'll do this, after we stop Ultron." The goddess said and twisted the doorknob to leave.

"We're done Thea. I don't think I can keep doing this with you." He said to her which made her stare at him with wide eyes as tears roll down her cheeks. "If that's what you want. Then we're done!" She said to him and walked out of the room. She noticed the Maximoff twins who was listening in her conversation with him and immediately turned away once she walked out. She quickly turned away and wiped her tears away.

"Do you guys need anything?" She asked them. "Yeah can I get some new clothes." Pietro said which made her nod in response as she gestured them to follow her. She brought them to a room where they keep all of their new weapons and suits.

"There's shoes there, and shirts If you need anything else. Just take it. We don't actually need most of them. We have enough." She said to them and walked towards her suit. She walked in to the changing room and changed in to it.

Althea let out a sigh and took one of Natasha's jacket and handed it to Wanda. "I don't like you but at the same point I don't want you to freeze to death." The goddess said to Wanda who gave her an amuse look. "Thank you, Althea." Wanda said and gave her a smile which she returned. She took her gun and her dagger's and secured it on her holsters.

She walked towards her brother wanting to speak with him. She didn't know if she made things better or worst. She lost him again and it was her fault. She did this to herself. She knew she can't be distracted now. Not when her team needs her the most.

"Thor." She called her brother who turned and look at her. They were currently standing a few feet from the Quinjet. "Sister." He said and extended his arms. The goddess ran to him and hugged him as tight as she could knowing she needed this. She needed her brother knowing no matter who she loses he'll be with her always and forever.

"What happened?" Her brother asked noticing the tear stains on her face. "Nothing. I was just afraid that you'd be mad at me for all that I've done." She said pulling away from her brother. "I could never be furious at you for long time. You mean the world to me, remember." Her brother said which caused her to hug him again. Her brother smile and kissed her head.