Chapter 37

"What's the drill?" Natasha asked as she came to a stop beside Althea who was munching on her protein bar. "This is the drill! If Ultron's gets a hand on the core, we lose." Tony explained to Natasha who nodded.

"Is that the best you can do?" Thor raised his voice and ask. "Uh uh! Bad idea!" She said knowing what's gonna happen. Ultron raised his hand and an army of robots came which made her roll her eyes.

"You had to ask." Steve said as he stared at them. "His gonna be the death of us isn't he?" The goddess asked out loud pissed at her brother. "You still think you're the reason of Avengers extinction?" She asked Tony who shot her a glare.

"This is the best I can do." Ultron said gesturing towards his army of robots. "This is exactly what I wanted. All of you against all of me. How can you possibly hope to stop me?" Ultron asked them to which she knew the answer.

"Well like the old man said together." Tony stated which made her grin knowing that was her answer too. She knew together they could take on anything. She heard as hulk let out a roar as the army of robots charged against them.

The goddess used her powers to froze the robots in the air and raised them high enough to create and impact, she dropped them to the ground. She smirked as she saw them shattering once they hit the ground. She took out her electric baton from her holster and stabbed in to the robots neck and another's head.

She used her powers to give her a boost and jumped on a robots neck. She stabbed the baton in it's neck and jumped down, she landed gracefully and got up. The goddess used her powers to throw away the robots that came near the core.

Suddenly a robot blasted at her. She groaned in pain as she fell to the ground. Wanda came to her side immediately and fight off the robots that were coming at her. "Fuck it! I m pissed off!" She grumbled out, Althea closed her eyes channeled her elements.

The sky became darker and a lightning hit some of the robots shattering them in to pieces. Althea opened her eyes to see her brother, Steve, Natasha, Wanda, Pietro and Clint staring at her in shocked. "And why didn't you do that earlier?" Clint grumbled out in frustration while shooting an arrow.

"I kinda only can do that when I m pissed." She replied as Wanda helped her up. She wiped off the blood that was trickling down her nose. She felt incredibly tired but she knew the fight is far from over.

She lifted herself from the ground and  channeled the lighting and shot at every one of the robots that was near her. She suddenly felt incredibly giddy. "I really shouldn't have done that." She said as she fainted but before her body could hit the ground Pietro caught her again.

"Hey you okay?" He asked her in concern as he shook her awake. She opened her eyes to be met with his silver hair which made her roll her eyes and smile at him. "Thank you." She said to him and kissed his cheek.

His face turned red and avoided looking at her. She  turned to see Wanda shooting him an amused look. "Shut up." He said to him sister before running away which made her let out a chuckle. "They'll try to leave the city." She heard her brother saying through the comms.

"War machine will take care of it." She replied and smiled. "You bet your ass I'll do." She heard Rhodey's voice coming through her comms which made her let out a chuckle. "We gotta move out, even I can tell the airs getting thin. You guys get to the boats. I'll sweep for stragglers and be right behind you." Steve said to them.

"What about the core?" Clint asked gesturing to it. "I'll protect it." Wanda and Althea said simultaneously which made them share a look. "Nat, this way." Clint said to Natasha who was hesitant to leave Althea.

She hugged Althea as tight as she could before leaving. "I don't care what happens I want you on that boat!" She warned Althea who smiled at her before walking away. "Althea are you sure?" Steve asked her in concern which made her gave him a look.