~•Chapter 1•~ Occean

Occean: Don't Stop Chresanto, Please Don't Stop Baby...... Ugh I'm Finna Cum Ahh Baby Don't Stop* Occean Scream While Chresanto Pounds Her. They Both Cum Together And Share A Passionate Kiss*

Occean: Chresanto

Chresanto: Yes Baby?

Occean: This Was My First Time, But I'm Glad I Lost My Virginity To You.

Chresanto: Damn Baby Foreal, You Were Riding It Like A Pro. But I'm Happy That I Was Able To Be Your First.

Occean: :)

Chresanto: Baby If I Tell You Something, You Have To Promise Not To Tell No One.

Occean: Ok Baby, What Is It?

Chresanto: Ok So Baby You Were My First To.

Occean: Really!!!

Chresanto: Yeah!

Occean: Baby I Love You!

Chresanto: I Love You To!

Hi, My Name Is Occean Anthony. I'm 19 Years Old And I Attend Supreme Fame College On A Sing And Dance Major. I'm A Mother. A Lot Has Happened In Four Years. See I Have An Ex And His Name Is Chresanto August, But Y'all Probably Know Him As Roc Royal From Mindless Behavior. We Met At One Of Their Concerts And Fell In Love Instantly.

I Have Always Been A Fan Of Mindless Behavior. But When I Found Out I Was Having A Baby, All That Changed. I Have Kept One Of The Most Heart Crushing Secrets From A Man That I Thought Was Going To Be My Forever. I Don't Really Blame Chresanto For What Happened Because It Was Really Both Of Us Who Decided To Have Unprotected Sex.

It's Been Years Since I Saw Or Talked To Chresanto. I've Always Thought Of How My Life Would Have Been If I Had Just Told Him That I Was Pregnant Than Just Moving And Not Telling Him Anything About It. I'm Sure He's Moved On By Now And Is Living Happily Without A Baby Holding Him Down.

We Have A Daughter, Her Name Is Chasity-Rose And She Is My Little Diva. She's 5 Going On 6 And She Is The Biggest Blessing I Could Have Ever Asked For. She Is The Happiest Child I Think I Have Ever Came In Contact With And I'm Glad She's In My Life.

I Thought My Life Was Going Perfectly Fine Until I Got A Message That Was Going To Change Chasity-Rose And Especially My Life Forever.