~•Chapter 12•~ Cheater

So Occean And Chasity Went To Occean's Friends Daughter Catlyns Birthday Party At Chuckie E. Cheese's And Chresanto Stayed Home. He Was Watching Heat vs. Lakers When Some Knocked On The Door.

Chresanto*opens the door* Hello.

???: Hi Chresanto. I've Missed You So Much*hugs Chresanto*

Chresanto: Melanie. What Are You Doing Here?

Melanie: You Left Me In LA. You Didn't Tell Me Where You Were Going. Did I Make You Leave?

Chresanto: No Melanie. I Reconnected With A Girl That Left Me When I Was 15. I Have A Child With Her And She Is Pregnant Again. I'm With Her Now And I'm Sorry I Left You But......I Think You Need To Leave*tries to shut the door but Melanie puts her foot in the way*

Melanie: Chresanto Let Me Explain Something To You. I Love You And You Just Can't Push Me To The Side Like I'm Nothing. I Can Careless About Your New Girl, It Was Me And You Before Her.

Chresanto: Not Exactly, I've Known Occean Since We Were 13 And We Went Out A Year Later. She Was And Will Always Be My First Love.

With That Melanie Pushes Her way In To The House And Kisses Chresanto. Chresanto Wants To Push Her Away, But He Doesn't. It's So Wrong, But It Feels Soo Right. They Trample Up The Stairs And Into Occean And Chresanto's Room Where They...Well...You Know.

2 Hours Later Chasity And Occean Return Home. Chasity Runs Into Occean's Room To Say Hi To Her Dad While Occean Gets Left Over Pizza Out Of The Car. All Of A Sudden Occean Hears Chasity Scream And An Unfamiliar Girl's Voice Yelling. 

Occean Then Rushes Her One Month Pregnant Self Up The Stairs Where She Finds Chresanto Holding The Covers To His Naked Body, And A Girl She Never Saw Before Quickly Putting On Her Clothes.

Occean Turns Around Takes Chasity's Hand Picks Up Her Car Keys And Drives Her And Chasity Somewhere.

Chresanto: Shit. Man Melanie. Why Couldn't You Just Leave When I Asked You.

Melanie: Hey Ain't Nobody Forced You To Strip And Fuck Me Ok.

Chresanto: Whatever Just Leave. Now. And Please Don't Ever Come Back.

Melanie: Yeah, Whatever. I Have Had My Closure.

Melanie Leaves Without another Word And Chresanto Is Now At Home All Alone Trying To Call Occean. He Starts To Hate Himself. Then He Thinks About Chasity And His Unborn Child Occean Is Carrying And He Starts To Cry. It's Was A Dark Day For Occean And Chasity.

Chresanto Was Laying Down Sleeping When At 1 o'clock in The Morning He Gets A Voicemail From Occean.

Automatic Machine:1 New Message 

How Could You Do This Chres. I Have Done Nothing And Have Kept You From Nothing To Cause You To Do This To Me. And The Worst Part About This Is, is The Chasity Caught You And That Trick. She Is Now Traumatized And Can't Sleep. Tell That Slut That She Can Have You. I Want You Out Of My House By Tomorrow. Goodbye Chresanto.

Automatic Machine: End Of New Message. To Repeat This Message Press 1. To Reply To It Press 2. To-.

Chresanto Gets Up And Packs His Things And Drives To Keri's House.

Chresnto Get To Keri's House. And Rings The Doorbell. A Unknown Women Opens The Door.

??: Hi Can I Help You?

Chresanto: Hi, Um I'm Looking For Keri.

??: Sorry Um A Women Named Keri Lived Here Before Me But She Moved.

Chresanto: Oh Right, Thanks.

The Women Shuts The Door And Chresanto Gets Back Into His Car

Chresanto:*talking to himself* Dam I Forgot She Moved In With Cameron. Shit I Ain't Got Nowhere To Go.

Chresanto Then Calls Occean But Occean Answers It And Gives It To Chasity Then Rushes To The Bathroom To Throw Up.

Chasity-Rose: Hello.

Chresanto: Hi Chasity.

Chasity-Rose: Uhm Hi Chresanto.

Chresanto: Aye Little Girl, I Don't Care What Happened, You Don't Address Me Like That. Where Is Mommy?

Chasity-Rose: In The Bathroom Throwing Up.

Chresanto: Ok Well Tell Her To Call Me Please.

Chasity-Rose: Yeah Ok Daddy.

Chresanto: Thank You Princess And I'm Sorry That You Had To See What Happened. You Wouldn't Understand If I Explained It But It Was A Mistake What I Did And I'm So Very Sorry Ok.

Chasity-Rose: Yeah Ok Daddy. I Forgive You. It's Mommy Your Going To Have To Convince Because I Wanna Go Home And Have Everything Back To Normal.*voice starts to get shaky*

Chresanto: No Baby Don't Cry I'm Not Losing You Guys Again. I'm Going To Do Anything And Everything To Get Things The Way They Where Ok.

Chasity-Rose:*wiping her tears* Ok Daddy Love To.

Chresanto: Alright Baby Love You To. Mommy Isn't Out the Bathroom Yet?

Chasity-Rose: Yeah She Just Got Out Hold On. *hands Occean the phone*

Occean: What?

Chresanto: Occean Let Me Explain.

Occean: Explaining Wont Do Nothing Chresanto.

Chresanto: Please Occean I'm Sorry She Came Over Because She Is The One I Left For You. And I Left Her In LA Just How You Left Me, With A Lot Of Question.

Occean: Yeah Ok That's Understandable If She Came In And Talked. But You Damn Sure Didn't Have To Sleep With Her.

Chresanto: I Know Occean And I'm So Sorry. Please Let Me Come Home. I Have No Where To Go. Chasity Misses Me And I Am Missing Her And You And Your The One I Love.

Occean: We'll She Was Crying When I Told Her She Won't See You Anymore.

Chresanto: Why Would You Tell A 8 Year Old Child That?

Occean: I'm Sorry Chres, I Was Speaking Out Of Anger And I Was Upset.

Chresanto: Well All This Stress Isn't Good For You And Especially The Baby, Let Me Come Home.

Occean: ......Ok Chresanto Come Home But You Are Going To Have To Earn My Trust Back.

Chresanto: Good And I"ll Do That Ok Occean Because I Love You.

Occean: Yeah I Know You Do.