Chapter 34: It's Time

The Next Morning Roc Wakes Up To Occean Already Up, Showered, Dressed, And Holding Julian.

Roc: Morning.

Occean: Hey Baby.

Roc: What's Julian Doing Up?

Occean: He Was Crying All Night. I Don't Know What's Wrong With Him. I Feed Him, Changed His Diapers, Bathed Him. It's Getting Me A Little Worried.

Roc: Well Has He Be Crying Lately. I Mean You Were Gone For 2 Months.

Occean: No Actually, Just Last Night It Was Crazy. I'm Surprised You Didn't Hear Him.

Elijah:*starts crying*

Occean:UGH!!!!!

Roc: I'll Get Him, Just Relax*get's up and gets Elijah*.

Occean: I've Been Really Stressed When I Left.

Roc: Cause You Should Have Never Left In The First Place. Expecially With Two 4 month Olds.

Occean: Can We Not Talk About This Right Now Please.

Roc: I'm Sorry.

Occean: Thank You. Now Switch Babies So I Can Get Elijah Ready.

Roc: Ready For What?

Occean: Nothing Just Dressed.

Roc: Oh, Ok.

Occean: Well Atleast Julian Is Finally Asleep.

Roc: Yeah, Maybe He Just Needed His Daddy.

Occean: Yeah, I'll Go Bathe Elijah Now.

Roc: Ok. 

Occean:*goes into the bathroom and bathe's Elijah*

Roc: So What Do You Want To Do Today?

Occean: Honestly Sleep, But I'm Sure Since We Haven't Seen Each Other In Like Forever, You Probably Want To Spend Time With All Of Us. 

Roc: Yeah, We Need To Do Something Together.

Occean: Ok, Well What Do You Want To Do?

Roc: Let's Go To The Beach.

Occean: Um Ok, That Will Be Fun*dries Elijah off*  

Roc: Alright, I'll Go Put On Mine And Julian Swim Trunks, You Put On Yours And Eli.  

Occean: Ok.   (They All Had Matching Swimsuits)  

Roc: Don't Y'all Look Cute.  

Occean: Y'all Do To. Who's Car Are We Taking.  

Roc: The Carseat's Are Already In Your Car. And The One's In Mine Aren't Buckled. So We Will Take The Range.  

Occean: Alright Let's Go.  

Occean Unlocks Her Car And She Put's Elijah In His Car Seat While Roc Put's Julian In His. Roc Then Get's In The Driver's Seat And Occean Sit's In The Passengers Seat.  

Roc Drives To The Beach And When They Get Their, Roc First Goes And Set's Up A Spot Before They Bring Out The Twins. He Set's Up The Chairs And The Umbrella.   He Then Comes Back To The Car To Get Occean. He Picks Up Julian And Occean Picks Up Elijah And Walks With Roc To The Spot He Choose.  

They Are At The Beach For 2 Hours. They Are Having A Lot Of Fun. They Are Laughing, Having Fun With The Twins, It Seems Perfect. Roc Get's Asked To Sign Autographs And Take Picks But Occean Doesn't Mind. She Knew That This Is What She Signed Up For.  

When They Went Back To Their Spot, Occean Noticed That She Had 4 Missed Calls From Prodigy. She Calls Him Back.  

(Prod And Occean Convo)   Occean: Hello.