Chapter 43: Decisions

Occean Was In The Living Room Thinking When Roc Comes Back With The Pregnancy Test. Occean Takes The Pregnancy Test But Doesn't Go Into The Bathroom. She Just Sits There. She Has A Sad And Confused Look On Her Face And Roc Sat Next To Her And Held Her.

Roc: What's Wrong Ma?

Occean: Ugh Nothing.

Roc: Did I Do Something Wrong?

Occean: No, It's Just...... I Need To Think About Somethings.

Roc: You Don't Want To Get Married Today Do You?

Occean: Yeah I Do. Well I Think I Do. I Don't Know. I Love You And I Want To Be With You Forever, I Don't Know What's Wrong With Me. Yes, I Want To Marry You.

Roc: Look Occean, I Want You To Be Happy And If You Don't Want To Get Married Then I Understand. What Ever Is Bothering You, I Want You To Tell Me.

Occean: Ok Well I Really Don't Want Another Child Right Now. I Need It To Be Us Four For A Little While. I'm Ready To Marry You, But Then We Need To Spend Time Together And Not Adding More Into The Mix.

Roc: Well Ok. There Is Only One Way To Find Out*puts the pregnancy test on Occean's lap*

Occean: Fine* gets up and goes into the bathroom**10 minutes later she comes out smiling* Well I'm Not Pregnant.

Roc: Good Your Happy Again. Not Go Get Dressed And Tell All The Girls To Get Dressed So Y'all Can Go To The Salon,

Occean: Alright*kisses Roc then goes upstairs*

45 Minutes Later All The Girls Are Deessed And Ready To Go To The Salon. Roc Gives Occean $500 So That All Of Them Could Look Good. When Occean And The Girls Leave, It's Just The Guys At The House. Now They Are All In The Living Room Talking.

RayRay: So U Ready Man?

Roc: Hell Ya, But I Don't Know If Occean Is. She Says She Is But I Have Known Her Long Enough To See That There Is Something Else.

Prodigy: Have You Talked To Her?

Roc: Yeah. She Just Says That She Wants To Be With Me Forever, And She Wants To Be Together More, And She Wants It To Be The Four Of Us For A Little Before We Have Another Baby.

Princeton: Man Have I Heard That Before. Oh Yeah, Erika Is Pregnant, She Is Crazy. She Is One Of Those You Have To Do Everything For Me Because I'm Pregnant Kind Of Girls.

Prodigy: Ha! Good Luck With That One.

Princeton: Whatever. And How's Playing Step Daddy Huh?

RayRay:*mean mugged Prod*

Prodigy: I Ain't Playing Step Daddy, I'm Just There To Help Take Care Of My Girlfriends Child.

RayRay:*whispers* Yeah That You Don't Love.

Prodigy: What Ray?

RayRay: Nuin Man.

Prodigy: It Seems Like Ever Since I Started To Date Chasity, That We Ain't Bros No More. Are You Jealous That I'm With Her?

RayRay: No!

Prodigy: Are You Man Because She Lives With Me?

RayRay: No!

Prodigy: Are You Mad Because I Am A Better Father To Kenneth Than You Are?

RayRay:*stands up* Alright Niqqa Now You Taking It To Far! I Am A Great Father To My Son! Don't You Ever Tell Me Bout Myself When You Over There Fucking A Girl That Has Feelings For Another Man!

Roc: Aye! that's Still Me Daughter Y'all Taking Bout!

RayRay: No Disrespect Man.

Prodigy: Listen Niqqa, She May Have Feelings For You, But Who She With? Who She Sleeps Next To Every Night? Who She Tell That She Loves Everyday? You Ain't Nothing But The Baby Daddy Ray! Get Over Yourself Man!

RayRay: Yeah Alright.

Roc: I Don't Have Time For Y'all To Fight Over My Daughter. I Need Y'all To Get Along Because I Have A Wedding To Get Ready For. Y'all Just Get In The Damn Car So We Can Go To The Barber Shop.

Prodigy: Let's Go.

Princeton: I'm Already Up.

The Boys Leave And Get Haircuts And Stuff. When Everyone Is Finished They All Meet Up At The Church. They Start Getting Dressed And Getting Everyone Seated. Before They Know It, It's 9 O'clock.

Roc And The Guys Are Already At The Alter. They Bridesmaids All Come Down The Isle Then Here Comes The Bride Starts To Play. Occean Walks Down The Isle Looking The Most Beautiful That She Ever Has With Her Dad Right There By Her Side. Roc Can't Take His Eyes Off Her.

Te Priest Starts And They Get To When They Have To Say Their Vows.

Occean:*tears start to come out her eyes* Chresanto I Have Known You For A Long Time Now. I Haven't Pictured Myself With Anyone But You. You Have Been My Rock. You Gave Me Life. You We The Person That Helped Me See In Dark Times. I Got To The Point That If I Wasn't With You, I Could Never Be Happy Again. I Love You And You Need To Know That No Matter What We Have Been Through I Don't Regret Anything.

Roc: Occean You Are The Best Thing That Ever Happened To Me. You Don't Even Know How Much You Mean To Me. I Can't See Myself Without you In My Life. You Are The Mother Of My Beautiful Children, And The Women That Makes Me Smile Every time I See Her. There Is Nobody Else Tht I Want To Be With Than You. I Love You So So Much.

Priest: Occean, Do You Take This Man To Be Your Husband For As Long As You Both Shall Live?

Occean:*smiles* I Do

Priest: Chresanto, Do You Take This Women To Be Your Wife For As Long Ad You Both Shall Live?

Roc: I Do.

Priest: Than By The Power invested In Me By The Holy Church I Now Pronounce You Man And Wife. You May Now Kiss The Bride.

Roc And Occean Kiss Then He Picks Her Up Bridal Style And Carries Her Out Of The Church And Into The Limo That Says Just Married On It. They Drive To The Place Where They Are Having The After Party At.