~•Chapter 16•~ Aftermath

So A Month Later, Occean Get's Out Of The Hospital And Chresanto Picks Her Up With Chasity. They Pull Up To The Hospital And See A Girl In A Wheelchair That Looked Like Occean Just Very Sick With A Flushed Face.

Chaisty-Rose: Is That Mommy?

Chresanto: I Think So Princess.

Chasity-Rose: Why Does She Look Like That?

Chresanto: She Is Still Recovering That's All Chasity.

Chasity Get's Out Of The Car And Runs To Her Mom To Greet Her. Occean Put's On A Smile For Chasity, But Her Expression Quickly Changes To Sadness When Chresanto Get's Out Of The Car. 

Chresanto: Alright Chasity, Let's Get Mommy Home.

Chasity-Rose: Ok.

Chresanto Wheel's Occean To The Car, Put's Her In The Backseat With Chasity Closes The Door, And Hands A Nurse In A White Suit The Wheelchair.

Chresanto Get's Into The Drivers Seat And Drives Home. The 25 Minute Ride Was Filled With Chasity And Occean Sharing Laughs At Things And Chresanto Being Silent. They Finally Got To The House And Chresanto Carefully Helps Occean Out Of The Car And Into The House. He Set's Her On The Couch. 

Chasity-Rose: Can I Go To The Backyard Pool Daddy?

Chresanto: Sure Princess As Long As You Wear Your Floaties.

Chasity-Rose: Ok *runs up and puts on her bathing suit and floaties and goes Outback And Get's In The Pool.*

Chresanto Get's To Water Bottles And Hands One To Occean. Then He Sits By Her .

Chresanto: How Are You Feeling?

Occean: Actually, Better. How Are You?

Chresanto: *looks into occean's eye's and see's relief, but still see's sadness* I've Had A Reality Check. And Now I See That What I Did Was Horrible. I So Sorry Occean. I Can't Believe I Did The Things I Did. And I Can't Believe Some Of The Things That This Has Caused. And I-

Occean: Chres, It's Ok. I Promise That It's Ok. I Have Gotten Over It. There Will Be Other Kids And Christopher Won't Be Forgotten*a tear falls from her eye and Chres wipes it and she smiles**looks at Chasity* You See That Little Girl Out There That We Created?

Chresanto:*smiles* Yeah, She Sure Is Something.

Occean: She Will Always Be Are First Born, And The Love Of My Life. And Even After Everything, She Will Always Be The One That Brought You Back To Me*smiles at Chresanto*

Chresanto: Is That A Good Thing?

Occean: It Was A Great Thing. I Love You Chresanto No Matter What, You Will Always Be My First, And You Gave Me Everything I Could Have Asked For.

Chresanto: Aw Thanks Ma. Imma Go Swim With Her. And Then Me And You Can Spend Some Time Together Ok.

Occean: Sounds Perfect Babe.

Chresanto:*gets up and kisses occean* I Love You Ma, More Than Anything.

Occean: I Know You Do Babe, I Know You Do.

Chresanto And Chasity Swim For And Hour And A Half And Afterwards Chasity Is Warn Out And Falls Asleep In Her Bed. Occean And Chresanto Are In There Room Sleeping When Chresanto Get's A Call From An Unknown Number. 

(Chresanto's convo)

Chresanto: Hello.

???: Hi, Is This Chresanto?

Chresanto: Yes, Who Is This?

???: This Is Kameron, Keri's Husband. She Wanted Me To Call You And Tell You That She Is In Labor And We Are At The Hospital.

Chresanto: Oh Ok I'll Be Right There.

(end of convo)

Chresanto: Occean, Occean Baby I Need To Go To The Hospital.

Occean: Is Everything Ok?

Chresanto: Yeah, Keri Is In Labor. 

Occean: It's Been Forever Since I've Seen Keri, I Wanna Come.

Chresanto: Ok.

Chresanto Wakes Up Chasity And Carry's Her To The Car And Help's Occean Into The Car. Its Was A 45 Minute Ride To The Hospital And They Finally Got There. 

Keri Was In Labor For 16 Hours. 

Kameron: Hey Chresanto.

Chresanto: Hey Kameron.

Kameron: Are You Ready To Meet Your Niece And Nephew?

Chresanto: Yeah. Come On You Guys.

Occean, Chresanto, And Chasity Follow Kameron Into Keri's Room Where They Find Keri Smiling At A Blue Blanket And A Pink Blanket. Then She Turns The Blanket's Around To Reveal To Beautiful Babies In Her Arms. Chresanto's Eyes Light Up At The Sight Of His Cousin's.

Chresanto: Aw They Are So Cute. What Are There Names?

Keri: Alyssa And Christopher.

Chresanto's Smile Soon Fades When He Hear's The Name Christopher, He Then Looks At Occean Who's Expression Is Drained.

Occean Steps Up By The Bed.

Occean: Hi Keri. Do You Remember Me.

Keri: OCCEAN HEY HUN!!!!*hugs occean* I've Missed You. How Have You Been?

Occean: Good. * then her focus goes to Chasity* Come Here Chasity.

Chasity Slowly Approaches Keri's Bed.

Occean: This Is Chasity-Rose.

Keri: Aw What a Beautiful Little Girl You Are. Is This Your Sister Occean?

Occean: Nope, My Daughter.

Keri: DAUGHTER. How Old Is She?

Occean: Well Our Daughter. And She Is Eight.

Keri: Is She Adopted?

Occean: No Keri Me And Chresanto Created Her, She Is Ours.

Keri: And I'm Just  Now Meeting Her.

Occean: Sorry Keri *laughs*.

Keri: So 22-8= Oh Hell Naw. 14 Occean You Had Her At Fourteen.

Occean: Yes Keri.

Keri: You Are A Smart Girl Occean, And I Like You So My Thought Of You Doesn't Change.

Occean: Thank You Keri.

Keri: You Wanna Hold One?

Occean: I'll Hold Christopher.

Keri Hands Occean Christopher.

Occean: Aw He's Adorable.

Chasity-Rose: Yeah I'm Sure Christopher Would Have Been As Cute As Him.

Chresanto: Chasity Hush.

Occean: Chres It's Ok.

They Stay With Keri For Another Hour Then Go Back Home. Chasity Goes Back To Bed And Occean And Chresanto Are In There Room.

Occean: Those Babies Were So Cute.

Chresanto: Yeah They Were Something

Occean: Can't Wait To Have Another One.

Chresanto: Me Neither, Just Wait Until Your Recovered, Imma Beat That Pussy Up.

Occean: Shut Up You Freak.

Chresanto: U Love My Freak Side.

Occean: Ohhhh Yes I Do!!!!

Chresanto: *Laughs*!!!

Occean: Night Baby, It's Be A Ruff Day For Me.

Chresanto: Night Baby.