Chapter 32: Maury!

2 Weeks Later, Roc And Occean Leave The Kids With Chasity-Rose And Prodigy And Fly Out To Connecticut For The Maury Show.

They Get There Are There Are A Lot Of Mindless Behavior Fans There. Also They See Melanie Holding The Same Baby Girl In Her Arms Going Into A Room. She See's Roc And Occean And Smiles Devilishly At Them Then Enters The Room. Roc And Occean Are Escorted To Their Own Room.

Roc Has A Nervous Look On His Face.

Occean: Baby, It's Ok. Look This Was A Mistake. I Can Handle Seeing The Baby She's Cute. Just Not Melanie.

Roc: Ugh Baby, That's A Huge Lift Off My Shoulders*hugs occean*.

Maury"*walks into their room* Hello.

Roc & Occean:Hi.

Maury: Would You Like To Come With Me And Take The Test.

Roc:*looks at Occean sorrowly*

Occean: Go Ahead Baby, It's Ok.

Roc:*nods his head* Yes.

Maury: Ok, Follow Me.

Roc Leaves With Maury And Melanie Walks Into The Room Occean's In.

Melanie: Hi.

Occean: Hi.

Melanie: How Are You?

Occean: A Little Pissed Off, How Are You?

Melanie: Fine. Look I Didn't Mean To Cause A Problem To You Or Roc.

Occean: Well That Didn't Work Veru Well.

Melanie: I Just Don't Understand Why You Don't Like Me So Much. Roc Cheated On You, Not Me. It Was His Idea, Not Mine.

Occean: Look Melanie, I'm Sure Your Telling The Truth, I'm Not Particularly Mad At You, I'm Just Mad With This Situation Ok.

Melanie: Ok Occean, And You Have The Right To Be. Can We Be Friends.

Occean: Ugh, Sure Why Not.

Melanie: Thank You Occean, And Again I'm Sorry.

Occean: It's Fine.

Roc Walks In

Roc: What The Hell Are You Doing Here?

Occean: Chres She's Fine.

Roc: Whatever, Can She Leave.

Melanie: Don't Worry, I'm Out. Bye Occean.

Occean: Bye Melanie.

Melanie:*leaves*

Roc: What The Hell Was That?

Occean:Don't Worry About It Chres Damn.

Roc; We Have To Go Out Soon They Told Us To Chill On The Couch Out There.

Occean: Fine Let's Go.

They Leave And Wait Til There Directed To Do Something.

Maury(On T.v) So This Is Just One Of Those Celebrity Episodes. This Is Melanie, Everyone Welcome Melanie.

Audience:*Claps*

Maury: Now Melanie Was A Lucky Girl. She Is The Ex-Girlfriend To Chresanto August Or Better Known As Roc Royal From Mindless Behavior.

Audience:*Screams When Roc Shows Up On On Of The Screens*

Maury: Now Roc Might Be The Father Of Melanie's 3 Year Old Daughter Christalyn.

Audience:Awww*When They She Christalyn On A Screen.*

Maury: So What Happened Melanie?

Melanie: Well Me And Roc Hooked-Up. We Used Protection But I Guess It Didn't Work. I Wasn't Planning To Get Pregnant, It Just Happened.

Maury: And Roc Denied The Baby?

Melanie:*thought* No, He Just Wanted Proof.

Maury: Ok, Let's Here What Roc Thinks About This.

(They Play Roc's Video)

Roc: Me And Melanie Made A Big Mistake. We Hooked Up. Then Three Years Later She Shows Up At My Door-Step And Asks Me To Come See My Daughter In Her Car. I'll Admit The Baby Looks Like Me A Little, I Just Need To Know If It Is For Sure If She Is Mine.

(End Of The Video)

Audience:Woooooo*claps*

Maury: Alright Let's Bring Out Roc And Occean.

Audeince"*Scream*

Roc And Occean Walk Out Hand And Hand And Hug Maury.

Maury: Alright Take A Seat. Hello Hello.

Roc & Occean: Hi.

Audience:*Scream*

Maury: So How Did This Happen?

Roc: We Are Here Because A Mistake Maury, And Now I Need To Know If This Child Is Mine.

Maury: Well We Gonna Find Out Right Now.*get's up to get the results*

Audience:Woooooo *claps*

Roc And Occean Hold Hands

Maury: Alright, When It Come To Three Year Old Christalyn Roc.................You Are The Father.

Audience:Ohhhhhh

Roc:*looks at Occean and she smiles at him* Are You Ok.

Occean: Yeah, Go Get You Baby.

Roc: Ok, *Roc Get's Up And Get''s Christalyn And Brings Her Back Out So That The Audience Could See Her*.

Audience: Yayyyyyy!

That Day They Went Back, Melanie Allow Roc To Take Care Of Christalyn For A Week. They Went To Go Pick Up The Twins From Chasity-Rose And Then Go Home. Occean Was Quiet The Whole Time.

They Put The Twins And Christalyn In The Twins Room And Then They Go Into There Room.

Roc: Occean Are You Ok?

Occean:*says softly* I'm Fine.

Roc:*holds Her* No Your Not, Look Baby I'm Sorry.

Occean:*still speaking softly* I Know You Are.

Roc: Then Why Are You Acting Like This?

Occean:*speaking softly and calmly* It Just Makes Me Remember That Christalyn Was Conceived From You Cheating On Me, If She Was Conceived Before You Where With Me, It Wouldn't Matter, But This Is Just Bringing Back A Lot Of Memories For Me.

Roc: I Know Ma, And I Wish I Never Did That To You, But I Love You Ok.

Occean:*a tear falls from her eye* Yeah, I Know.

Roc:*kisses Occean* It's Ok If Your Still Mad, I Know I Would Be To.

Occean:Ok. I'm Tired So.

Roc:*let's Occean go, but Occean goes downstairs and lays in the guest bedroom and closes the door*

Roc Goes And Put's The Twins And Christalyn To Bed And Falls Asleep Alone In His Bed.

---------------------------------------Author's Notes--------------------------------

WHAT DID U THINK?? SAD ISN'T IT?????????? DAMN HE DA DADDY?????? OCEEAN IS OBVIOULY NOT OK WITH THIS!!!!!!!!!! COMMENT VOTE I LOVE MY READERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!