Chapter 35: The Truth

Chasity-Rose Finally Wakes Up 5 Hours After The Baby Was Born. Occean Is The Only One In Her Room.

Chasity-Rose: Hey Mom, Where's Prod?

Occean: He Left. Chasity,  I Need To Ask You A Seriou s Question, Who's Baby Is This?

Chasity-Rose: What, What Do You Mean?

Occean: I Mean, This Isn't Prod's Baby. Who's Baby Is This This?

Chasity-Rose: It Could Only Be Prod's Baby Mom.

Occean: Chasity It's Only Me. I Won't Tell Daddy If You Don't Want Me To. But This Isn't Prod's Baby, Now I'm Giving You One More Chance Before I Find Out For Myself, Now Who's Baby Is This?

Chasity-Rose:*crying* Ok, Ok, It's Rayan's Baby.

Occean: What, That's Why He Was Looking At You Like That. How Could You Do This To Prodigy? 

Chasity-Rose: I Dodn't Mean For This To Happen. I Thought It Was Prodigy's Baby I Had Sex With Him First.

Occean: Chasity Are You Kidding Me Right Now. You We 14. These Are Grown Men Compared To You. And The Fact That They Did This. I Feel Sick.

Chasity-Rose: I'm Sorry Mommy, I'm So So Sorry, But All That Was In My Mind Was That Age Ain't Nothing But A Number. 

Occean: This Is Just To Overwhelming. *pulls out her phone and calls Roc*

Chasity-Rose: What Are You Doing?

Occean: Leaving.

Chasity-Rose: Mom I-

Occean:*talking to Roc* Can You Come Get Me?.......Ok. Thank You. Bye.

Chasity-Rose: I Didn't Know This Was Going To Be The Outcome.

Occean: I'm Sorry Chas, This Is Just To Much For Me.

Chasity-Rose: Mom Please-

Occean:*walks out of the room*

Roc Arrives 10 Minutes Later And Picks Up Occean.

Roc: Is Everything Ok?

Occean: Um Yeah Everything Is Fine.

Roc Looks At Her Again Then Starts Driving.

Roc: So Who's Baby Is It.

Occean: I Can't Tell You.

Roc:*pulls the car over* What Do You Mean You Can't Tell Me.

Occean: I Promised Her I Wouldn't Tell.

Roc: I'm Her Father, I Have The Right To Know.

Occean: Yes, Yes You Do, But It's Not My Place To Tell You Ok.

Roc: Occean, Who Is It.

Occean: Ask Her.

Roc:*calls Chasity-Rose*

(Roc and Chasity-Rose Convo)

Chasity-Rose: Hello.

Roc: Who Is It Chasity.

Chasity-Rose: I Can't Tell You.

Roc: I'm Your Father, You Can Tell Me Anything Now Who Is He?

Chasity-Rose: You'll Kill Him.

Roc: Chasity, The More Impatient I Get, The Angrier It Makes Me, Just Tell Me Baby Girl.

Chasity-Rose: It's Ray Daddy.

Roc:RAY!!!*hangs up the phone*

Roc: RAY OCCEAN RAYRAY!!

Occean: Roc Calm Down, AND I DON'T KNOW WHO THE HELL YOU YELLING AT NIQQA!

Roc: Why The People Closest To Me Doing This To Me. That's My Damn Child. They Suppose To Be My Bestfriends.

Occean: Baby Calm Down. 

Roc: How Am I Suppose To Calm Down Occean*pulls up to their driveway*?

Occean: Go Up To The Room Baby Ok.

Roc:*get's out of the car and goes into their room*

Occean:*brings in the sleeping twins and put's them into their room*

Occean:* then goes into their room where she finds Roc laying in the bed with nothing but boxers on*.

Occean: I See You Made Yourself Comfortable.

Roc: Get Over Her Girl.

Occean:*walks over to him* Yes.

Roc:*whispers in Occeans ear, Fuck Me*

Occean: Baby.

Roc: Come On, You Know You Like It When I'm Angry.

Occean: Alright*strips*

Roc: *takes off his boxers*

Roc Enters Himself Inside Occean, It Doesn't Take Him Long To Speed Up The Pace. Occean Is Screaming At The Top Of Her Lungs. He Still Doesn't Slow Down, He Actually Get's Faster And Faster. Occean Climax And He Does To But For Some Reason He Doesn't Stop.

Occean:Roc Baby R-O-C.

Roc:...............

Occean: Roc, Your Losing Yourself Baby Come Back To Me, Come Back To Me.

Roc:*after 35 Minutes Of Pounding Occean, He Snaps Out Of His Trance And Falls On Top of Occean*

Occean:*had tears coming down her face and out of breathe* A-r-e Y-o-u O-k B-a-b-y?

Roc: Im Sorry Occean, I-I Don't Know What Came Over Me.

Occean: I Just.... I Just Need To Take A Shower*get's up and goes into the bathroom*

Roc's POV: What The Hell Did I Just Do? What Happened To Me? This Is Crazy, I Hurt Occean. What Is Going On?

 (End Of POVh