Chapter 47: Hoe's Be Like

Chasity Drives To Ray's House. She Was Just Ready To Wash Prod Out Of Her Hair. She Pulls Up To His House And A Blue Porsche Is Parked Next His. She Thought He Just Got A New Car. She Knocked On The Door And Stood Their For About 15 Minutes. She Knocked Harder This Time. Then Some Girl Snatched Open The Front Door With Nothing But A Bra And Sweatpants On.

Girl: WHAT?

Chasity-Rose: Um, Where's Rayan?

Girl: He Upstairs Gettin Head. Whatcha Need From Him....... Child Support? Because There Were Two Other Hoes Besides You Over Here Asking For Money.

Chasity-Rose: 1. Bitch Oh Honey I Ain't No Hoe. 2. You Need To Check Yourself Before You Calling People Hoes Because You Up There Sucking A Mans Dick That Don't Want Your Ass. 3. WHERE IS RAYAN!!!???

Girl: Bitch Ion Care That You Have That Baby In Yo Hand, I'll Still Whoop A Cunts Ass.

Chasity-Rose:*puts Kenneth back in his car seat**puts her hair in a ponytail**then walks back to the girl* Square Up Hoe!

Girl: What's Hood?

Chasity Grabs The Girls Hair And Swings Her On The Floor. Then She Punches Her Twice In The Face, Then Kicks Her On Her Side. She Jumps On Ber And Starts Smacking Her And Pulling Her Tracks Out. She Here's A Male Voice Say "Chasity Stop" But She Kept Going. She Then Feel A Pair Of Hands Pull Her Off The Girl And Carry Her Into The House. She Had Tears Running Down Her Face, An The Girls Blood On Her Shirt. She Was Then Brought Into A Room An Placed In The Bed. When She Wipes Her Face, She Sees RayRay Standing Over Her With A Serious Look On His Face.

Chasity-Rose: Move Niqqa, I'm Going Home.

RayRay: Chasity What's Wrong?

Chasity-Rose: Don't Play Stupid. I Could Have Been With Prod Right Now, But Instead I'm Over Here Mad As Hell Because A Stupid Man Got His Hoe All Up In My Face Calling Me A Hoe Asking If I'm Here Like The Other Two Hoe's To Collect My Child Support.

RayRay: Looks Chasity I-

Chasity-Rose: SAVE THAT SHIT FOR THE SUCKERS!!!!*tries to leave but Ray grabs her hand and throws her back on the bed*

NIQQA LET ME GO!!! MY SON IS IN THE CAR!!

RayRay: Ill Get My Son And Put Him In His Room. We Need To Talk.

Chasity-Rose: No! Don't Touch My Kid. Let Me Leave So I Can Let You And Your Hoe Finish Y'all Business. Imma Go To My Mom's House. Now Let Me Go*crying*

RayRay: Chas, Calm Down.

Chasity-Rose: I Trusted You An This Is What You Do To Me. I Can't Believe You. I Loved You! I Thought You Love Me, But I Was Mistaken. Now I Don't Want To Be Here Anymore. Please Let Me Go.

RayRay:*walks toward Chasity* Chasity, I Don't Want You To Go.

Chasity-Rose: I Have To Get My Son Now Move!*gets up and runs out the door**picks up Kenneth and holds him*

RayRay:*runs after her**runs outside and see's her holding Kenneth* Chasity I'm Sorry, Just Please Come Inside So We Can Talk.

Chasity-Rose: *walks past Ray, goes to his room and sits on the bed*How Could You Do This To Me? You Didn't Tell Me You Had Other Kids. Or Payed Child Support. You Were Living A Lie With Me. What Did I Do To Have You Do This To Me?

RayRay: Listen Chas, I Have Two Other Children With Two Different Mothers. That Girl You Just Beat Up Was One. We Were In The Middle Of Working Out Her Child Support When I Went To The Bathroom. I Heard A Knock On The Door And Told Alexa To Answer It. Then Next Thing I Know I'm Out The Bathroom Hearing Screaming And I Walk Out And See You Beating Her Up. I Pulled You Off Her And Here We Are. I Don't Know What She Told You, But That Is It Chasity. I'm Not A Cheater Or A Pimp, She Ain't One Of My Hoe's. I Do Love You Chas. And I'm Sorry I Ain't Tell You All Of This Sooner.

Chasity-Rose: Are You Done? Can I Leave Now?

RayRay: Go Ahead.

Chasity Gets Up To Leave With Kenneth, But Ray Pulls Her Back And Kisses Her Passionately.

RayRay: I Do Love You Chas.

Chasity-Rose: Ok Rayan.*leaves*

RayRay Is Left There Feeling Stupid And Being A Fool.