Chapter 33: Missing You

Roc Wakes Up The Next Day And Walks Down Stairs And Into The Guest Bedroom To Check On Occean. He Opens The Door Only To Find A Made Bed And A Note.

Roc Reads The Note.

To Chresanto

Listen Chres. I Needed Sometime Away From This. Don't Get Mad, I'm Just Taking Sometime Off. I Took The Twins And Went Somewhere. We'll Be Back. I Love You.

Sincerely, Occean.

Roc Starts To Silently Cry. He Holds The Note To His Heart And Lays Where Occean Layed On The Bed. He Actually Falls Asleep Until He Hears Christalyn Crying. He Finally Brings Himself To Get Up And Get Christalyn. He Holds Her, Feeds Her, And Changes Her. He Calls Melanie To Come Pick Christalyn Up Because He Just Wants To Be Alone.

Melanie Eventually Came And Got Christalyn.

Roc Went Back Up To His Room And Layed On The Bed Staring At The Celing.

He Got A Text Message From RayRay And Princeton Telling Him To Come Out To This Party, But He Couldn't Even Get Himself Out Of The Bed To Eat. He Just Layed There, Thinking About Occean, The Twins And His Mistakes.

Roc He Eventually Brings Himself To Take A Shower, But He Still Doesn't Eat. He Went Straight To Bed.

He Caused Himself To Go Into. Deep Depression.

No One Heard From Him For 2 Weeks, Then 3, Then 4, Until It Got To The Point Where No One Heard From Him For 2 Months.

It Wasn't Until Occean Got Back That People Heard From Him.

Occean: Chresanto Were Home.

Roc:.......

Occean: Chresanto Are U Home?

Roc:...........

Occean Goes Upstairs To Find Chresanto Laying Face up Looking At The Ceiling.

Occean: Chres Are U Ok? What Happened To U?

Roc*sounding weak* You Left Me.

Occean: Just For A Little While. But I'm Back No So Don't Worry.

Roc: I Missed You Guys.

Occean: We've Missed You To. WAIT Roc Please Tell Me Christalyn Is Not In The Room Starving

Roc: No She's Home.

Occean: Oh Thank God. How About You Go Take A Shower And I'll Make Something To Eat.

Roc: Can I See My Sons First?

Occean: Yeah, I'll Bring Them To You, Just Hold On.*walked downstairs and brought the twins to Roc*

Roc: Look At My Sons.

Occean: Yeah, They've Missed You A Lot.

Roc: They Got Bigger.

Occean: Yeah Just A Little.

Roc:*gives Occean back the twins* I'll Go Take A Shower Now.

Occean: Ok And I'll Start Dinner.

Roc:*goes into the bathroom*

Occean:*starts dinner*

Roc Gets Out of The Shower 30 Minutes Later, Gets Dressed, And Goes Downstairs To Find The Teins In Their Swings And Occean Cooking. He Goes Behind He And Hold Her Waist.

Occean: Hey.

Roc: Hey Baby. I've Missed Y'all So Much. Please Don't Ever Leave Me Like That Again.

Occean: I Wont.

Roc:*kisses Occean* Good Because Now I Know I'll Die Without You.

Occean: Aw Baby, That's Sweet. Dont Worry I'm Not Gping Anywhere.

Roc: So Whatcha Making?

Occean: Steak, Go Sit At The Table It's Ready.

Roc:*sits at the table and eats*

Occean:*sits at the table and eats*

Roc: Thanks Babe That Was Good.

Occean: Good To Know.*washes the dishes, picks up Julian and sits on the couch*

Roc:*picks up Elijah and sits I. The couch* I've Missed My Babies.

Occean: Yeah They Are To Handful.

Roc: I Love U Occean.

Occean: I Love U 2.

Roc: Let's Put my Sons To Bed.

Occean: Kk.

They Put The Twins To Bed An Go Into Their Room.

Roc: Are You Tired?

Occean: No Not Really.

Roc: U Wanna Get Tired?

Occean:*smiles*

And I Think U Know What Happened Next. And If You Don't, Here's A Hint. There Was A Trail Of Clothes Leading To The Bed From There Door.

------------------Author's Notes------------

Another Chapter To This Story. This Is One Crazy RollerCoaster Ride For Occean And Chresanto. What Do U Think Will Happen Next??

COMMENT VOTE I LOVE ALL MY READERS!!!!