~•Chapter 29•~ OH SNAP!!!

Chresanto Get's Up Early And Goes Downstairs To Get Something To Eat. After He Did , He Sat Down On The Couch And Watched Some TV. A Couple Minutes Of Relaxing, There Was A Knock At The Door.

Chresanto: Who The Hell Is At My Door At This Time?*get's up and opens the door* Oh Shit.

Melanie: Hi Chres, Listen I'm Not Here To Start Any Trouble Ok. But There Is Something You Need To Know.

Chresanto: Is It That Your A Big Bitch, Because I Knew That Already.

Melanie: I Guess I Deserved That, But It's To Tell You That When Sex, I Got Pregnant And Had Your Daughter Christalyn.

Chresanto: I'm Sorry, I Think You Have The Wrong Nigga.

Melanie: No, It's You.

Chresanto: Where's The Proof?

Melanie: Come Look At Her.

Chresanto:*follows behind melanie to her car*

Melanie:*opens the door to reveal a baby girl that looked about 3-4 years old looking up at them and smiling.

Chresanto: Ok I've Seen Her*but in his head he is saying "Damn She Looks Like Me"*

Melanie: Look If You Still Don't Believe Me, The Take A Paternity Test. She Is Yours.

Chresanto: Look Melanie, Occean Just Had Twins, I Have Enough Kids And What We Did Was A Mistake. You Can't Just Come Here A Try To Pin A Child On.

Melanie: But I'm Serious Chre-

Chresanto: Just Leave Melanie, I Don't Have Time For Time*walks into his houseonly to find Occean holding Elijah and looking at them*

Occean: What They Hell Was She Doing Here?

Chresanto: Nothing Occean, Don't Worry About It Ok.

Occean: Yeah, Whatever, I Would Hope That Bye Now, You Would Be Totally Honest With Me And Not Lie.

Chresanto: So You Want The Trust?

Occean: Duh.

Chresanto: Fine*he said sounding angry* She Came Here To Tell Me That She Had My Daughter.

Occean:..................................*tears start forming in her eyes*

Chresanto: There, And This Is Why I Didn't Wanna Tell You.

Occean:...She....Daughter....You.

Chresanto: I'm Sorry Occean, But This Is Some Major Bullshit. 

Occean:..................*goes back upstairs with Elijah and goes into the babies room and closes the door*.

Chresanto: Shit Man, Everytime That Bitch Comes Here, She Gotta Start Some Drama Shit.*leaves the house*

Occean:*looks out the baby room to see that Chresanto left* Daddy Left You Guys. You Wanna Go Visit Sissy? Ok Let's Go Baby Boys.*takes Elijah and Julian to the car and takes them to Chasity and Prod's house*

_______________________________________________________________

(At Prod And Chasity's House)

They Are Just Chillin In Their Room.

KNOCK KNOCK KNCOK

Chasity-Rose: Who You Invited Over?

Prodigy: I Was About To Ask You The Same Question.

Prodigy Get's Up And Answers The Door.

Occean: Could You Have Been Any Slower, These Babies Aren't Light.

Prodigy: Sorry, Come In.

Chasity-Rose: PROD!

Prodigy: WHAT?

Chasity-Rose: Who's At The Door?

Prodigy: Come See.

Chasity-Rose:*get's up* Man You Just ould Tell M- .....MOMMY!!!!

Occean: Hi Chasity.

Chasity-Rose: How Are You?

Occean: Um....Ok.

Chasity-Rose: What Happened? Where My Dad?

Occean:*looks at Prod like excuse me*

Prodigy: Imma Just Go Into The Room.

Chasity-Rose: Ok, Come Sit Down.

They Sit Down, Chasity Picks Up Julian And Holds HimWhile They Talk.

Occean: So, You Remember Melanie?

Chasity-Rose: Ohhhhh, Yes, I Don't Like Her.

Occean: Yeah, Well She Was Outside of Our House Showing Your Father Something In Her Car. Turns Out That Thing Was His Daughter That She Had When he Cheated With Me.

Chasity-Rose: No Freakin Way!!

Occean: Yes, Then I Went Into The Boys Room And Closed The Door, And After A Few Minutes Of Him Yelling, He Left, I Don't Know Where He Went, But I Don't Really Care Right Now.

Chasity-Rose: That's So Creep, I Can't Believe That Happened.

Occean: Yeah I Know But-

All Of A Sudden, Prodigy Come Running Out Of His Room To The Girl.

Prodigy: Guys, We Have To Go To The Hospital Now.

Chasity-Rose & Occean: Why, What Happened?

Prodigy: Chres Was In A Bad Crash, Now Let's Go.

_________________________Author's Notes______________________

COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!! VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE ALL MY READERS!!!!!!!!!!!