~•Chapter 49•~ Did You Ever Think That

BANG!!!! A Loud Knock At The Front Door Woke Everyone Out Of Their Sleep. Chresanto Of Course Goes Downstairs And Opens It.

Chresanto: What The Hell Are You Doing Her Banging On My Door At 4:21 In The Morning?

Melanie: I'm Here To Pick Up My Daughter.

Chresanto: It Hasn't Been A Week Yet.

Melanie: Well I Want Her Back. Can You Just Get Her Please.

Chresanto:*carrys Christalyn to the car**opens the car door to find Ray in the front seat* 

Chresanto: Nigga What You Doing Here?

RayRay: Driving My Fiancé To Come Get Her Daughter. Why You Worrying About It Nigga?

Chresanto: Oh, So You The Man That Is Marrying And Having A Baby With Melanie. Man You Are Real Petty. People Like You Don't Love, They Hit It And Swerve. Ha, Both Of Y'all Stupid.

RayRay: Nigga, Just Put Tht Baby In The Damn Car Seat So I Can Leave.

Chresanto: Whatever*buckles Christalyn*

Melanie: Bye Chresanto.

Chresanto: Bye Slut.

Melanie: I Ain't No Slut.

Chresanto: Your Right, Your Way More Than That. Your A Splat.

Melanie: Chres What Did I Do To You. Your Lashing Out At Me For No Reason. What The Hell Did I Do?

Chresanto: That Man Your Fucking And Marrying, Had A Baby With Chasity. He Kept Saying He Wants To Be Her. He Is A Scrub. You Over There With A Man That Will Just Throw You Aside When He Is Done With You. You Just Hurting Yourself.

Melanie: Wait! He Did What? I Know Nothing About This. He Got Your Child Pregnant?

Chresanto: Yeah. And You Better Watch Him Around Christalyn. I Hope Y'all Not Going To His House. You Just Fucking Up.

Melanie: No, I Had No Idea. I Don't Want Him Hurting Christalyn. The Truth Is He Beats On Me. He Has Ever Since He Found Out I Was Pregnant. I Tried To Get Away, But I Couldn't. And Where Would I Go Anyways? What Do I Do Chresanto? Help Me.

Chresanto: Are You Serious Melanie? You Had No Idea?

Melanie: I Didn't I Swear.

(Chresanto P.O.V.) 

Should I Believe Her *COMMENT* 

(End)

Chresanto: Melanie I Don't Know What To Do.

Melanie:*looking at him with a scared nervous face* Please Chresanto Please.

Chresanto: But You Have Caused Me A Lot Of Pain. You Killed My Son. You've Made Occean Leave Me. Why Should I Help You Now?

Melanie: I'm Sorry For Everything That I Have Done To You Chresanto. I Know I Have Been Horrible To You An Your Family. But This Time I'm Begging You, Please Help Me.

RayRay: Melanie Lets Go!

Melanie: Be Right There*whispers* Please Chresanto.

Chresanto:.......... 

-------------Author's Notes----------- 

What Should Chresanto Do? What Do You Think? Is Melanie Telling The Truth, Or Is She Playing Another Game? 

COMMENT VOTE I LOVE MY READERS!!!