~•Chapter 5•~ The Talk

Chasity Returns To The Party And Occean And Chresanto Stay Up Stairs To Talk.

Chresanto: So How Have You Been?

Occean: Good And How Have You Been?

Chresanto: Good, Living The Single Life.

Occean: Ohhhh.

Chresanto: You Know Occean, I Never Stopped Having Feelings For You, Even Right Now.* Leans Oven And Kisses Her*

Occean: *Kisses Him Back But Breaks It Up To Lock The Door Then Continues*

Chresanto: Your Sure You Wanna Do This? * Smiles And Winks*

Occean: *Smiles* More Sure Than I Have Ever Been.

Chresanto Lays Occean Back, Takes Off His Shirt And Takes Occean's Pants Off. Occean Takes Off Her Shirt And Bra Then Takes Off Chresanto's Pant's And Boxers. Chresanto Teases Occean As He Slowly Takes Her Thong Off.

Their Slow, Passionate Love Making Heavin To Both Of Them. It Feels So Right And Feels Like Their Virgins Once Again.

Occean: Ohhh Chresanto Ugh Baby.

Chresanto:*Grunting* Yes Baby I Know You Love Roczilla Baby. Last Time You Couldn't Take It. Glad To See You Can Stand Long And Hard Now.* Starts Going Faster And Faster*

Occean: Ohhhhhh AHHHHHH BABY SHIT!!!!!

Chresanto: Yes Imma Make You Cum.

Occean: Yes Im Coming Baby Im Coming Baby Shit Yes Yessss.*Cums*UGHHHH

Chresanto: Yes Baby Cum *Cums*UGHHHH

Occean: *Lays On His Chest And Smiles*

Chresanto: So How Was It?

Occean: Felt Like My First Again.

Chresanto: *Smiles At The Thought Of Their First Time And Kisses Occean's Forehead*

Occean: OMG Totally Forgot.

Chresanto: Forgot What?

Occean: Hello Our Daughters Party Is Still Going On Outside * Gets Dressed*.

Chresanto: Wow That's Going To Take Some Getting Use To *Gets Dressed*.

Occean: Ha I Know.