~•Chapter 4•~ The Reunion

Occean Gives A Smile Because She Thinks Of All The Good Memories Of Her And Chresanto And She Is Happy He Is Coming To Chasity's Birthday And That Chasity Finally Get's To Meet Her Dad.

Occean Picks Out A Cute Charlette Russe Dress For Chasity. And For Herself She Chooses A Red And Black Jordan's Tank Top, Some Acid Washed Pants That Make Her Look Thicker Than Usual And Her New Jordan 11 Bred's. She Puts Her Hair In A Messy Bun And Add's Some Jewelry.

There Were About 50 Guests Expected Not Including Chresanto, But 60 Came, But There Was Enough Food And Space For 100+.

1 Hour After The Party Started The Doorbell Rang And Chasity Answered It. She Opened The Door 2 Find The Man She Only Knew As Roc Royal Standing Behind It. She Screamed To The Top Of Her Lungs And Called Me Over. He Greeted Me With A Hug And A Kiss On The Cheek.

Chasity Stands There With A Confused Look On Her Face.

Chasity-Rose: Mommy Mommy Mommy, Why Didn't You Tell Me Roc Royal Was Coming To My Birthday Party?

Occean Takes Chresanto And Chasity's Hand And Leads Them Into Her Room. Chasity Stares At Chresanto All The Way To The Room.

Chresanto Stands By Occean When They Get To The Room And Chasity Sits On The Bed.

Chasity-Rose: So What's Going On Mommy?

Occean: So Chasity I Have Something To Tell You. You May Not Understand It At First, Or You May Have A Lot Of Questions For Me Or Roc But That's Ok.

Chasity-Rose: Ok Mommy Just Spit It Out Your Scaring Me.

Chresanto: Ok. Hi Chasity My Name Is Chresanto Or Roc As You Know Me But You'll Be Calling Me Another Name After You Hear This. I Am Your Daddy.

Chasity-Rose: That's Funny But What Do You Really Want To Tell Me?

Occean: No That Was It He Was Serious.*Hands Chasity Her Birth Certificate*.

Chasity-Rose: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Your Really Are My Daddy. *Runs To Chresanto And Gives Him A Big Hug*.

Occean: Now Chasity Even Though You Know Doesn't Mean Everyone Has To Know Ok. You Have To Keep Quiet For Right Now Ok, You Promise Right?

Chasity-Rose: I Promise.