Chapter 39: Love Me

Occean Walked Into The Room To Find Rose Pedals On The Bed And Floor. Also She Saw A Fat Package On The Bed That Said To Occean. She Opened It And It Was 5 First ClassTickets To Alabama And A Note From Roc. It Said....

Dear Occean,

I'm Sorry For The Way I Acted. I Wasn't Thinking Straight. Your Right, You Would Be Safer In Alabama. I Just Really Don't Want To Lose You All Again. If This Is Want You Want, Then It's Fine By Me. Whatever Your Choice Is, I'm Ok With It. I Love You.

After Occean Finished Reading The Letter, Roc Came Out The Bathroom. He Jumped Because He Didn't Know Occean Was In There.

Occean: Hey

Roc: Hi. I Guess U Saw Everything?.

Occean: Yeah I Did.

Roc: I Just Wanted To Make Sure You Knew Your Choice Is Ok With Me.

Occean: Ok, My Choice Is to Stay.

Roc: Please Don't Leave Me Occean I Can't Lose You Aga-, Wait Your Staying?

Occean: Yeah, I'm Staying. I Don't Want To Leave You Either. I'm Still Going To Alabama, But Just To Visit. My Mom Wants U 2 Come 2.

Roc: I Don't Know, The Last Time I Saw Her Was When I Was Leaving On Tour. That Was Like A Week Before U Left.

Occean: Please Baby, We Need To Introduce The Twins Together.And I Can't Take Them Both On The Plane By Myself Because Chasity Will Have Kenneth. And My Mom Wants U To Come. Please*gives Roc a puppy dog face*

Roc: Ok Baby, I'll Go. Wait! Is Your Dad Going To Be There?

Occean: Yeah.

Roc: Then I Ain't Going.

Occean: Why The Hell Not?

Roc: BecauseWhen I Came To Your House After The Tour, Your Dad Said He Was Going To Kill Me Because I Got U Pregnant And U Left.

Occean: Chresanto That's The Past. They Haven't Seen Me Since. He Won't Do Anything.

Roc: Whatever I Just Don't Want To Have To Beat Up Your Dad.

Occean: I WISH A NIQQA WOULD!

Roc: Well If I Have To I Will.

Occean: Whatever Pack Some Shit, Chasity And Kenneth Are Sleeping Over Tonight Cause Our Flight Is In The Morning.

Roc: Ok, And Imma Need Another Ticket.

Occean: Yeah That To.

Roc: Alright Ma.

Occean: Wait, Don't Leave Yet. We Haven't Abused The Rose Pedals. You Know What They Say, Where There Are Rose Pedals, There's Love Making.

Roc:*smirks* Is That Right?*slowly walks up to Occean*

Occean: Yeah.

Roc:* kisses Occean passionately** softly pushes her on the bed still kisses her*

Occean:*opens her legs so Roc is not laying in between them*

Roc: I Love U.

Occean: I Love U 2.

This Love Fest Lasts For 2 Hours. Yes It Went Way Farther From Just Kissing. They Finally Finished When The Babies Started Crying.

Occean: I'm Tired!!!!

Roc: Shit Me To.

Occean: Go Get My Babies.

Roc: Fine*get's Julian and Elijah and gives Occean Julian*

Occean: Hi Baby Boy.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

Roc: Who's That?

Occean: Probably Chas.

Roc: Alright, I'll Get It.* goes downstairs and lets Chasity in* Hey Baby Girl.

Chasity-Rose: Hi Daddy.

Roc: The Guest Room Is All Set Up For U 2.

Chasity-Rose: Thank U, Imma Just Go Put The Suitcases In There Then Ill Be Up.

Roc: Alright.

Chasity-Rose:*goes to the guess bedroom*

Roc:* goes back to the bedroom* Chasity Is Here, She'll Be Up In A Sec.

Chasity-Rose: Alright.*feeding Julian*

Chasity-Rose:*walks into the room holding Kenneth* Hey Guys.

Occean: Hi Chas.

Chasity-Rose: Damn Mommy Ur Hair Is A Hot Mess!

Occean And Roc Look At Eachother

Occean: Whatever Chy! Look At Kenneth, He Got So Big. He Looks More And More Like Ray.

Chasity-Rose:*cringes at the sound of Ray's name* Yeah.

Occean: U Ok?

Chasity-Rose: Never Better, I'm Just Tired I Think Imma Take A Nap.

Occean: Alright Chas.

Chasity-Rose:*leaves the room*

Occean: What The Hell Is Wrong With Her?

Roc: I Don't Know But U Wore Me Out, Imma Put The Boys Back Then We Can Take A Nap.

Occean:*gives Roc Julian* Alright Babe.

Roc Leaves The Room, Puts The Twins Into Their Room And Comes Back To His Room To Fine Occean Knocked Out.

Roc:*smiles* That's My Girl!*lays next to her and goes to sleep*