~•Chapter 11•~ Parents

Occean: Morning Big Head.

Chresanto: Ummm So You Wanna Get On Big Heads.

Occean: I Hope Our Child Doesn't Have a Big Head Like Your Because Its Going To Hurt Even More Having To Push It Out.

Chresanto: Occean, Don't Start Something You Can't Finish.

Occean: Aww Baby, But I Always Finish Something*Kisses Chresanto*.

Chresanto: Umm. Whatever Baby. Being A Daddy Isn't Easy. Well I'm Sure You Know That.

Occean: Yeah But You Have Me, And I'm Not Going Anywhere Ok.

Chresanto: *Smiles* Yeah So Anyways, You Wanna Know Some Of The Baby Names I Came Up With.

Occean: Ok!

Chresanto: Ok If It's A Girl, Chambray. If Its A Boy, Christopher.

Occean: Aww I Love The Name Chambray. Christopher Is Cute Also, But I Loveeeeeee*Future Voice* Chambray!

Chresanto: Ha Ha Ha Ok So I Made Good Choices Then. Did You Come Up With Any?

Occean: Yeah But Yours Are Better.

Chresanto: I Still Want To Hear Yours.

Occean: Ok. If Its A Girl, Betty Boop And If Its A Boy, Chief Sosa.

Chresanto: Please Tell Me Your Joking.

Occean: Yeah Of Course. If its A Girl, Kaleyah. If Its A Boy, Kameron.

Chresanto: I Think We Should Combine Ours, But Mine Go First, So Chambray Kaleyah August Or Christopher Kameron August.

Occean: Ohhh Now I Hope It's A Girl Cause That Name Is So Cute. Chambray Kaleyah August. The Fact That They Are Going To Have Your Last Name Makes It Even Better.

Chresanto: *Giggles* Yup, Your So Lucky.

Occean: Yes, Yes I Am. You Know What I'm Not Looking Forward To Though.

Chresanto: The Birth.

Occean: No That Was The Easy Part, It's The Getting 100 Pounds Bigger. I Just Go My Beach Body And Now Because Of You It's Going To Be Gone.

Chresanto: You Said You Only Gained Like 25 With Chasity. I'm Not Looking Forward To Your Mood Swings I Can Tell You That.

Occean: Whatever Niqqa.

Chresanto: Love You Doe.

Occean: Umm Humm.