~•Chapter 50•~ How Could You Be So Mindless?

Chresanto: Melanie, I Don't Think I Can Trust You.

Melanie: He Is Going Go Kill Me Chresanto, He Hurts Me. I No The Feelings you Have For Me Are Long Gone, Bug Are You Really Just Going To Let Me Get Abused? Just Please Chresanto, Your My Last Hope. Please Chres Please.

Chresanto: Ok Melanie. Go Into My House. I'll Get Christalyn. Explain Everything To Occean. Tell Her To Put The Kids To Bed.

Melanie: Ok*runs inside*

RayRay:*gets out the car* Where The Hell Is She Going?

Chresanto: She Is Using The Bathroom.*takes Christalyn out the car*

RayRay: So She Staying With You Again?

Chresanto: Why Are You Worried About It?

RayRay: Niqqa Just Tell Melanie To Hurry He Fat Ass Up.

Chresanto:*takes Christalyn to the twins room**goes into his room where he finds Melanie and Occean*You Ok Melanie

Melanie: Yeah I'm Good.

Occean: Call Prince And Erika, And Tell Erika To Bring Corey, Because It's About To Go Down.

Chresanto:*calls everybody*

BANG BANG BANG

Occean: What The Hell?

Chresanto: That Niqqa Is Trippin Foreal. If He Bangs On My Damn Door One More Time.

Occean: Baby Just Wait Until Everyone Else Gets Here.

Chasity-Rose: Who The Hell Is At The Door?

Prodigy: What Is Going On?

Chresanto: Ray Is At The Door. And Shit Is About To Get Real.

Chasity-Rose:*looks at Melanie* What Is She Doing Here?

Melanie: I Was In A Relationship With Ray. He Abused Me, And Your Dad Is Trying To Help Me Get Away From Him. I Had No Idea What He Did To You Chasity. I Was Afraid He Might Do It To Christalyn. I'm Sorry For Hurting You Chasity. Can You Forgive Me?

Chasity-Rose: Yeah, We Cool. So Your Pregnant With His Child?

Melanie: Yeah, And Were Engaged.

Chasity-Rose: So Why Is He Back?

Melanie: He Wants Me. I Caused Trouble For Yall........ Again.

Chresanto's Phone Buzzes.

Chresanto: The Crew Is Coming From The Back Door.

The Back Door Opens And They Here People Coming Up The Stairs.

Christalyn: *runs to Chresanto* Daddy I'm Scared.

Chresanto: It's Ok Baby Girl, Everything Is Going To Be Fine. You Want Occean To Come And Stay In There With You And The Twins?

Christalyn: Yes Please.

Occean:*takes Chrsitalyn's hand* Alright, Lets Go.

Princeton: Where Here.

Erika: Let's Beat A Mother Fuckers Ass So I Can Go To Sleep.

Chresanto: Ok So Everyone Goes And Surrounds The House. Melanie Your Going To Walk With Him And Act Like Tour Getting In The Car. Me, Prince, And Corey Are Going To Be Be On The Back Side Of The Car. When Ray Are Half Way In, We Will Pull Him Out, Melanie You'll Run Inside, And We Got It From There.

BANG BANG BANG

Ray: MELANIE GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE NOW OR IM GOING TO BUST DOWN THIS DOOR AND PULL YOU OUT BY YOUR HAIR!!!!

Chresanto: Is Everyone Ready?

Everyone: Ready.

Everyone Gets Into Position And The Plan Starts.

Melanie Walks To The Door And Opens It.

RayRay: What Took You So Fucking Long? You Better Of Had A Full Bladder With You Ol' Pregnant Ass.

Melanie: Babe I Had To Pee. And I Had To Pee So Much Because I'm Pregnant, And I'm Pregnant Because Of You So Shut The Hell Up!

RayRay: Bitch I Don't Care. Now Lets Go.

Melanie: Ok, Ok*walks to the car*

RayRay Gets Half Way Into The Car Than

Chresanto: MOVE!

Corey And Prince Pull Ray Out The Car And Throws Him On The Ground. Melanie Runs Into The House.

Chresanto:*standing over Ray* So Niqqa, You Thought You Were Slick Huh? You Thought You Thought You Could Get My Daughter Pregnant Then Play Her? You Know What You Did Is Considered Rape. Your Lucky I Don't Turn Your Sorry Ass In.

RayRay: Then You Should Turn in Prod To. Ain't Nobody Afraid Of You Chresanto, You Ain't Nothing But A Pussy. You Always Thought You Were Better Then Everyone Else. Niqqa You Is A Square. You Ain't Shit.

Chresanto:*punches Ray in the mouth* I'm Sorry Niqqa, But I Don't Recall You Ever Being Relevant To Mb Or This Lifetime.

RayRay:*spits out blood* Aw Little Chresanto Is Growing Up, I'm So Proud Of You. You Finally Put On Your Big Boy Pants And Are Doing Things For Yourself. Your Family Amuses Me.

Chasity-Rose:*walks outside* Why The Hell Are You Back?

RayRay: If It Isn't The Hoe Herself. So Chasity Tell Me, Prod Give You Any Good Dick Lately?

Chasity-Rose: Go To Hell.

RayRay: You First.

Chasity-Rose: You Turn Out To Be A Stupid Asshole Ray. Your Just Not The Man I Thought You Were Going To Be. You Were Just Fake And Manipulative And I'm Done.

Chresanto:*takes out his gun* Any Last Words Mother Fucker?

Chasity-Rose: Or Ray, Just Answer This One Question For Me Before Your Ass Is Grass.

RayRay: And What Is That?

Chasity-Rose: How Could You Be So Mindless?

RayRay: Because Chasity, I Was Made This Way. I Way Born To Be Mindless.

Chresanto And Chasity Look At Each Other Then

BANG 

------------Author's Notes---------- 

And This Is The End. I Hope You Like My Story. There May Be A Sequel. Thank You Everyone What Was Here Til The End. 

COMMENT VOTE I LOVE MY READERS!