Chapter 45: Confrontation

Christalyn_: Hi Daddy

2Spiffy_: Daddy?

Christalyn_: Yes Daddy. Melanie's Daughter. You Haven't Seen Me In Forever. Ringing Any Bells.

2Spiffy_: Yes Christalyn. How Are You Baby Girl?

Christalyn_: Good. I Just Started 4th Grade. I Like It A Lot.

2Spiffy_: That's Good.

Christalyn_: Daddy. When Are You Going To Come See Me?

2Spiffy_: Well I Just Got Married Christalyn. I'm Not Home. But I Promise When I Get Home, I'm Going To Come Get You And You Can Spend A Week At My House Ok.

Christalyn_: Ok Daddy, I Love You.

2Spiffy_: Ok Baby Girl. I Love You To.

(End)

Roc Gets Up And Goes Downstairs For A Drink, But See's RayRay Feeding Kenneth And Walks Over To Him.

RayRay: Listen Man, Please Don't Kill Me. Let Me Explain Myself.

Roc: Alright, Go Ahead.

RayRay: Ok. Look. I'm In Love With Chasity. She Is All I Can Think Of 24/7. I Want Her To Be Way More Than My Baby Mama. I Know You Can't Relate Because Every Girl You Want, Wants You. But I Want To Be With Chasity. And It Hurts That She Doesn't Want To Be With Me.

Roc: I Understand Man. Has She Told You She Doesn't Want To Be With You?

RayRay: No Actually She Told Me She Has Feelings For Me.

Roc: So Don't Give Up On Her Yet.

RayRay: But She Got Me So Angry That I Told Her I Was Tired Of Chasing Her And That I Will Be There For Kenneth But That's it.

Roc: Man She Will Understand That You Said That Out Of Anger. I'm Tored And I Just Can Down Her For A drink*pours a drink and goes back upstairs* So Man, Fight For Your Woman. She Don't Know What She Wants. But You Can Help Make Up Her Mind.*goes into his room*

As Ray Continues To Feed Kenneth, Chasity Comes Downstairs.

Chasity-Rose: Oh You Have Kenny.

RayRay: Yeah, He Was Crying So I Made A Bottle For Him And Brought Him Down Here.

Chasity-Rose: Well Thank You.

RayRay: No Need To Thank Me, He's My Son To.

Chasity-Rose: I Know.

RayRay: Look Chas, Can We Talk?

Chasity-Rose: Sure*sits next to Ray*

RayRay: Look Chasity, I Know You Have Prod And Your With Him But-

Chasity-Rose: Ray I Want To Be With You.

RayRay: Y-You Do?

Chasity-Rose: Yes Rayan, I Love You. I Always Have.

RayRay: I Love You To.

Chasity-Rose: It's Just.....I Don't Know How To Break Up With Prod.

RayRay: Just Tell Him Chasity. I Can't Do This Back And Forth Thing With You. I Love You And Want To Be With You.

Chasity-Rose: Can We Please Do This When We Get Home Tomorrow?

RayRay: Ok.

Chasity-Rose: Ok, I'm Tired, I'll Take Kenneth Back To His Room.

RayRay: Actually Can He Stay With Me In My Room? It's A Little Lonely.

Chasity-Rose:*giggles* Yes. Goodnight.