Chapter 44: After Party

They Arrived At Club Luscious, Which They Shut Down For Their Party. Everyone Was Their Dancing And Having A Great Time Waiting For Roc And Occean To Show Up. When They Did Occean Had On A Cute Juicy Jacket, Tight Juicy Jeans And Her Jordan 11 Breds. Roc Had His Black And Red Adidas Fit On To Match Occean's Black And Red Theme. Julian And Elijah Had The Same Thing As Roc On So They All Looked

Quadruplets. Everyone Cheered As Tgey Walked In. Dj Jayhood Was Spinning All Night. Occean's Parents Left And Brought The Twins And Kenneth Home. It Was Time For Them To TURN UP!!!

Occean: Erika, Dance With Me!!

Erika: Alright Girly, Lets Kill It For Em' Real Quick.

Occean And Erika Killed The Sexy Walk And Then Heartbroken Started Blasting Threw The Speakers.

Occean: OH DIS MY SHIT!!!

Roc: I Know The Girls Don't Think They Can Dance Better Than Us.

Prodigy: Look At Them Over There Shaking Their Asses And Dropping Into Splits And Stuff, We Got To Show Them Who Run This.

They Boys Get Up And Go Over To Where The Girls Are Dancing. The Dj See's They And Announces That It's A Dace Battle, And All The Boys Go On One Side, And All The Girls Go On Another. She. When Everyone Gets Into Their Positions The Dj Yells Out "IT'S ABOUT TO GO DOWN!!!!". Everyone Cheers An The Dance Battle Begins. Roc And Occean Are The First To To Step Up. They Start Dancing To Ecstasy By Grind Mode. Roc Dance Good, But Occean Got Him When She Dropped It Like It Was Hot And They Said Next Group. Erika And Prince Were Next. Their Song Was Pop, Lock, And Drop It. Erika Was Killing It, But Prince Go Her When He Did A Back Flip And Popped His Collar. Prince Was Announced The Winner And Now Different People Were Going. Eventually Everyone Went And Ofcourse The Girls Won. They Had Their 3 Year Old Moment Telling The Boys HaHa And Putting Up Te Loser Signs.

It Got To 12 And Things Started To Get Hot And Heavy. Occean Was Twerking On Roc And Erika Was Twerking On Prince. Chasity Was Sitting On Prods Lap And They Were Kissing And Drinking. Everyone was Having A Great Time until The music Got slow And The Couples Started To Dance To One Wish By Ray J. Occean And Roc Were Holding Each Other And Dancing. Erika And Prince Were Almost Hugging While They Were Dancing. Prod And Chasity Were Cuddling While Dancing. It's Was The Most Perfect Moment For The Couples At The Party.

RayRay Was Sitting In The Corner Of A Booth Watching As Prod And Chasity Danced. All Je Could Think About Was How He Wished He Was The One Dancing With Chasity. He Doesnt Know What Came Over Him, But He Got Up, Grab Prod By His Collar, And Punched Him. Prod Quickly Gets Off The Floor And Rams Ray Into A Wall. Princeton Tries To Get Prod And Ray Off Of Each Other, But He Struggles And Gets Punched In His Face. Roc Finally Gets Threw Everyone And Breaks Them Up.

Roc: HELL NO!!! On My Wedding Day Niqqas. I Don't Know What has Been Up With Y'all Two, But Whatever Is Going On, Take Care of It On YourOwn Damn Time. I Never Thought Y'all Would Do This Today. Stay The Fuck Away From Each Other And Enjoy The Rest Of The 1 We Have Left. Or Y'all Can Get To Steppin Now.

Ray Squirms Out If Princeton's Grip And Leaves The Club, Prodigy Goes And Sits By Chasity. He Gets His Stuff And They Leave. The Party Was Finally Over. Ocean Was Pissed About The Fight That Happened At The Party, But Roc Was Even More Heated Because Out Of Everyone, He Wasn't Expecting Those Two To Start A Fight.

Roc: That Was Fuckin Ridiculous. I Can't Believe They Did That Bullshit. Wait Until We Get Back Home Tomorrow They Are All Gonna Get It!

Occean: I Can't Believe They Did That Either Babe, But Before We Do Anything To Murderlize Them, I Wanna Hear What Is Going Through Their Head. I'm Sure It Has Something To do With Chas, But what Could It Be Exactly?

Roc: This Is Chasity's Fault, She Is The One That Started All This Arguing. We Were All Family Til Chasity Had Kenneth. It's Crazy How They Are Fighting Over Her Like She Isn't Human. I Can't Take This Anymore. Well Talk, And Get Them Into The Right Mind Set.

Occean: Whatever Babe, I'm Tired. I'm Ready For Bed After That Crazy Night.

Roc: Yeah Alright*unlocking the front door*

Roc And Occean Walk In And Everyone Is In Their Room. Roc Goes Into The Kids Room And Sees That They Are Asleep. He Then Goes Into Their Room Where Her Finds Occean Knocked Out On The Bed. He Sits On The Bed And Is On Twitter, He Sees He Has A New Message For A Name He Hasn't Seen Before. He Opens It And See "Hi Daddy" Written.

Roc: WTF?

------------Author's Notes--------

I'm On My Phone And Its So Annoying To Update On Here. But I Did It For Y'all. Once Again Thanks You To Everyone That Commented On The Message I Posted Before This Chapter. I Have Decided To Make A Sequel. This Part Of The Book Is Almost Over. What Is Going To Happen Next?